DDDP & Narcoossee's ...(?)

Dawner

Earning My Ears
I am sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, but I was unable to find the answer that I needed !
My boyfriend and I will be coming to Disney's POFQ in late Sept2012 and we've decided to upgrade to the deluxe dining plan ... Oh, NO :confused3 !! LOL!!
My question is this ... I know that Narcoossee's is a sig. dining (2pts), but does the dddp limit what you can order ...? I mean, will I be able to order the filet and Lobster ?? The meal itself costs $68 before appetizer, drink, and desert... is this for real ? or does Narcoossee's put a 'cap' on what you are able to order ... just trying to figure out where to eat, where to go to eat, etc...

Thank you all so much !!

You can order any entree, including the surf and turf. We were on the DxDDP a few years ago and went to Narcoosees. Crab cake appetizer, Surf and Turf, and almond cheesecake for each of us. Plan on going there very hungry as we were stuffed! Definitely a nice use of 2 credits as the meal for 2 of us, with only 1 glass of wine was $212, excluding tip :eek:

Thank you all so much for your replies !! Tomorrow I actually get to start booking my dining ressies...and I am SOOOOO excited to go to Narcoossee's !! You've helped me in making a very very important DxDDP decision !! hahaha!!! (hey, I take my Disney Dining plan food choices very seriously ... hahaha!!)

We're going to be on the Deluxe Dining for our October trip also. We have 6 different 2TS meals planned (so we'll end up eating twice a day on the plan), but Narcoossee's isn't on the list - only because we ate there on our last trip and we're trying all new places for this upcoming trip.

Hope you enjoy it! We really did, but we got the Whole Maine Lobster. It was so good. And we were definitely stuffed. We took our desert to go.

If you plan your meal during Wishes they dim the lights and pipe in the music. Walk out on the walkway for a very nice view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter