DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon guys.

Morning guys! About 2 feet of snow and counting! My town is in this small little band that's got the most snowfall of anyone in the storm. Yay us! :headache:

Morning Guys.

I managed to get my flight out this morning, the last one before the storm blew in and shut, what seems to be, the province down. I hope DW and DS have a great storm day and the winds don't knock out the power.
Be safe guys.

Catching up again....I seem to have to do that a lot over here....:confused3

Brent, prayers go out to you and the family.

Morning guys! About 2 feet of snow and counting! My town is in this small little band that's got the most snowfall of anyone in the storm. Yay us! :headache:

Congrats on winning the SNOWMAGEDDON 2015 sweepstakes. (or should that be shovelstakes?)

Stay warm. I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but we ended up with less than an inch from this storm. My kids were visibly angry about having to go to school today.

And I'm sure the DelDOT guys still got their allotted overtime plowing last night even if it was only 1.5 inches... right? :rotfl2:

Good afternoon guys.

Either I'm getting more domesticated or DW is getting soft. I knocked out the honey-do list in record time. Sitting back and enjoying some popcorn, pop, and Star Wars.

Hope all the dads out east stay safe. Feel free to send a half dozen inches or so this way. The kids don't have enough to build with or sled on.

It seems like... I need to do a better job of keeping up.

question for the rules-makers...

if i don't review the posts and get "all of the way" caught up, and really only check in about once every 3 months or so, can i still be a DisDad?

(Has that been addressed, and I've missed it?)

Here's hoping everyone gets at least one WDW trip in 2015! (or 16... or again in their lifetime!)

I checked and you're still on the Official DISDad list...

And I'm sure the DelDOT guys still got their allotted overtime plowing last night even if it was only 1.5 inches... right? :rotfl2:

We actually got a special e-mail from the automated closings notification page telling us to report to work on time. :headache:

Thanks for the concern guys. It's a bear to snowblow and shovel all this stuff, but all in all, we made out fine.

Still going strong though, so maybe I should shut my mouth. :confused3

Thanks for the concern guys. It's a bear to snowblow and shovel all this stuff, but all in all, we made out fine.

Still going strong though, so maybe I should shut my mouth. :confused3

Best tip I can give you is not to let the crap the plow leaves at the end of the driveway build up.

I think that's pretty much inevitable.
For that matter I was always told that I'd be getting it back three fold.

I sure hope you're wrong. I talk with my dds a lot - more than they want to hear - about things I wish I had heard as a kid. I hope it works.

Either I'm getting more domesticated or DW is getting soft. I knocked out the honey-do list in record time. Sitting back and enjoying some popcorn, pop, and Star Wars.

Still got to get rid of that honey-do list. Just say no to work.

We actually got a special e-mail from the automated closings notification page telling us to report to work on time. :headache:

That's a special kind of employer.

Maybe you get that guy from Indianapolis that you took to WDW to help shovel snow.

Stitches out today!!!:thumbsup2 Off until 2/9. I wish we had a big snow while I'm off. It will wait until I'm back at work and on all before it happens:confused3

At tonight's pack meeting we got the pinewood derby cars cut and weighed. All that's left is sanding and painting. We're cutting it a bit close with Stretch's. Before paint it already weighs 4.9 ounces.

Stitches out today!!!:thumbsup2 Off until 2/9. I wish we had a big snow while I'm off. It will wait until I'm back at work and on all before it happens:confused3
Good to hear.

Morning guys. At work today; roads were a mess. Going to take the state a few more days to dig out I think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter