DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Who says Norm doesn't do anything all day.:confused3 Look Darcy, he just saved you 6 minutes by coming up with a form letter so you can get to WDW. Sounds like you may need to bring him along as an assistant coach.

All ready printed it out. Norm, keep an eye out for us as we drive by.

OK, so I asked DW why she was all of a sudden in favor of the August trip to the World. Her answer was....."Well, you always do that for your birthday so I figured that is your present". Sounds to me like that makes it an annual promise.:thumbsup2 Now to just hit the lottery so I can keep affording it since I have to pay for it.:scratchin

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

I hope you'll at least slow down. Paul went by so fast Norm didn't even see him.:drive:

Ichiro to the Marlins...

Hey CJ, you getting back on the bandwagon and getting season tickets??? :rotfl2:

Who says Norm doesn't do anything all day.:confused3 Look Darcy, he just saved you 6 minutes by coming up with a form letter so you can get to WDW. Sounds like you may need to bring him along as an assistant coach.

The first effort attempt is free. I like you assistant coach idea.

As soon as I finish this sandwich I'll be on my way

Thanks. I really appreciate the effort.

Sounds great. I'm still waiting for David.

I hope you'll at least slow down. Paul went by so fast Norm didn't even see him.:drive:

Yeah, Paul did have some weird looking guy in the car on vacation with him.

It was slow enough for some random guy to jump in.

He had a great vacation with us. :thumbsup2

Did you ever figure out who that guy was?

It was great LMAO

It was YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

NEMESIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I can see how Paul was so easily confused. We look almost identical. :lmao:

temporary-67.jpg

Paul, I want the free vacation next time. I know you New Englanders get confused with Indiana and Kentucky. :lmao:

OK, so I asked DW why she was all of a sudden in favor of the August trip to the World. Her answer was....."Well, you always do that for your birthday so I figured that is your present". Sounds to me like that makes it an annual promise.:thumbsup2 Now to just hit the lottery so I can keep affording it since I have to pay for it.:scratchin

You have a winner there. I suggest you keep her happy.

Ichiro to the Marlins...

Hey CJ, you getting back on the bandwagon and getting season tickets??? :rotfl2:

Interesting developments, Gio signed to a long tern deal and they seem to want to get talent around him. I have always rooted for the Marlins since day one but I have been burned too many times. My boycott was to not give him any of my money. Probably won't get season tickets (last time was a 20 game package before I had the whole season) but will probably go to a few games. It is an option if any friends come down and want to go. Next to college football, baseball is my sport so it really pained me to see how they gutted the team multiple times.

temporary-67.jpg

Paul, I want the free vacation next time. I know you New Englanders get confused with Indiana and Kentucky. :lmao:

I see the resemblance, brothers from another mother? Like the shirts.

It was great LMAO

T
Yeah, Paul did have some weird looking guy in the car on vacation with him.

Did you ever figure out who that guy was?

It was YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

NEMESIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

It all makes sense now... :lmao:

Yeah... Indiana/Kentucky, properly-inflated/under-inflated, we get confused by a lot...
:headache:

Morning guys. Looked into getting a resi at Chef Mickeys, but nada, zilch, zero. I underestimated how popular it is.

Morning guys. Looked into getting a resi at Chef Mickeys, but nada, zilch, zero. I underestimated how popular it is.

Morning David. Depends on your timing, but we usually try to get the last reservation time(s) of the morning and make it more of a lunch. It's never really that crowded then. Might even be able to walk up.

No extraction team appeared. They went to sleep around 2:30 AM, and are awake and raiding the donuts now. Only a few more hours.

The greatest one for me was CRT breakfast cancellation on three days notice. Keep trying.

Had loads of great replies and posts set up yesterday but the bloody Disboards App kept quitting connection.

I found 1900 had better quality bacon.

That's a bummer Brent. Sorry to hear things are not improving. Continued prayers being sent that things go better than anticipated. We will miss seeing you guys in August. I'll send lots of pics and who knows, maybe I'll photoshop you into a couple.:good :
I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL and your trip. As soon as I finish this sandwich I'll be on my way

Thanks Dave. My major bummer is letting the girls down. If things don't plan out I want to come up with another plan I want at least one event each summer for them. Our cottage has been torn down so that's no longer an option.

It's a sad situation with FIL but not unforeseen. He's been through cancer before and should have used it as a wake up call to curb the smoking but he still goes as much as ever. He needs to be on oxygen but won't since he'd have to quit. Still I know DW is upset and trying to hold it together so I go along as best I can to support her.

Full day of Upward basketball today. Ethan scored 10 points. Glad I only obligated to a dollar a point and not 5 bucks a basket!

Spent most of the day clearing snow. The weather channel says the band is out to sea. My window says otherwise.:headache: I am guessing 10-12 inches overall today. Anther 12 inches forecast for Monday night into Tuesday. I know we haven't had snow this winter, but does it all have to come in one week.:scared:

No hoop today, everything canceled due to the crappy weather. Two games tomorrow.

Ichiro to the Marlins...

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Don't worry, if he plays well they'll trade him by next season.:rolleyes1

It all makes sense now... :lmao:

Yeah... Indiana/Kentucky, properly-inflated/under-inflated, we get confused by a lot...
:headache:

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Bill told us today that they followed all the rules. So all you haters out there stop hatin'. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Keep checking. This seems to be one that gets booked and changed a lot. In October it was booked solid until about a week before we left. Then there were several available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter