DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I'm assuming you guys are all unionized and she would be difficult to get rid of because of that.

Yeah but that is why staff keep getting shuffled to keep things fresh. Likely Rex was needed elsewhere. When I talk to him today I'll find out where he is going.

Problem with our one individual is she feels and thinks she is entitled and in charge. Doesn't do her share of the real work and will turn and blame others for her errors. It's sad. Boss turns a blind eye as much as possible but lately is losing that option when so many are reporting issues.

Me I am sitting back and watching the circus.

Unfortunately I'm also the guy at the circus who follows the elephant with a broom and bucket. I clean up others mistakes.

Morning guys. One week from now I should be on a plane headed down to wdw. :thumbsup2

Better deflated than neutered, amiright? :confused3

Enjoy the trip. I wouldn't know about being neutered, no one is going near the boys.

Don't forget to mention that you randomly leave them at bars in Boston.:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Yea, must have been all the anticipation of seeing the Red Sox lay an egg on the field. But all in all, it was more than worth it. Had a great time.

Sure, what did you have in mind for a wager. Want to owe me more drinks? I know deep down you want a Brady game used shirt to sleep with every night. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Let me know.

If I can commit to DDCC4 by registration for the 5K, we should do it together. Not sure I will be able to run (depends not he knee and what the next surgeon up says), but a fast walk/jog would certainly be OK at a minimum. Let me know. I may try to do the 10K as well if I can get into shape. Again, at whatever pace the body allows. I know Paul will finish in about 6 minutes, so would need someone at a better pace.

No shirt thanks but I am good to wager a beverage of choice.

My plan is to register for the 5K next year but in case I am unable to do it (somewhat likely unless I have a risky surgery) the kid is going to run it. But if I can, you are on as a running partner.

Somebody needs to make a runDisney event that includes stops at all the F&W Festival booths.

Hey... :idea:

I'm in on that race.

I imagine it would even be worse if you showed up at a hotel a day early for vacation.

Better than starting to go into work on a non work day. In my defense it wasn't a weekend day.

Going a day early to Disney wasn't my biggest vacation faux pas. When I reserved the flights to Europe, I mistakenly added a week. A planned two week trip became three weeks. I can live with making both of those errors.

Played tennis tonite. Most all my injuries are aggravated. I need to install a hot tub in my house.
Why did you go and do that? You are just asking for punishment. :rotfl2:

I think you should hold out for this one.

latest
that's nice approved!!!!

Morning guys. One week from now I should be on a plane headed down to wdw. :thumbsup2
I don't know which 'thumb' to give you..... :thumbsup2

Not really defending anyone. Do you really believe that they are the only ones. I would bet every single QB has the ball how they like it regardless of the rules. Doesn't make it right, but to blow it up the way it has been done is a little ridiculous. NFL dragging it out makes no sense. Fine them $25K for each ball that was not regulation and move on.
Belichick did a great job today. Skirt the truth and throw Brady under the bus.

Oh great job with Gillette using their #flexball during the press conference. I was laughing at that!

If I can commit to DDCC4 by registration for the 5K, we should do it together. Not sure I will be able to run (depends not he knee and what the next surgeon up says), but a fast walk/jog would certainly be OK at a minimum. Let me know. I may try to do the 10K as well if I can get into shape. Again, at whatever pace the body allows. I know Paul will finish in about 6 minutes, so would need someone at a better pace.
Just make Paul run it backwards blindfolded.

There is a slight chance I'll be running the 5K with my DW as well. That is up in the air right now... still trying to figure out our summer trip.

Somebody needs to make a runDisney event that includes stops at all the F&W Festival booths.

Hey... :idea:
You sir are... und genius! :thumbsup2

Where do I sign up?

They might have to change it from runDisney to waddleDisney though.
Maybe thus can be a partnered race.... who ever is the most sober and least bloated gets to push the other around in a wheel chair.

Going a day early to Disney wasn't my biggest vacation faux pas. When I reserved the flights to Europe, I mistakenly added a week. A planned two week trip became three weeks. I can live with making both of those errors.
Whoops!!! That had to really suck. :lmao: :lmao:

Whoops!!! That had to really suck. :lmao: :lmao:

It really did. We had to extend our stay in Shropshire, UK and add a side trip to Germany to stay at the same friend's apartment in Siegburg, Germany. If not for that mistake, I would not have gotten this pic...

And the kid would not have learned that she liked German beer.

Hard to explain, but I had a lot of "delisted" stock on hand, meaning I was cheating the system and had a lot of excess "non moving" inventory on hand. Its close to year end and all the bean counters are looking at costs, inventory etc. This guy knew what I was playing, he plays it a bit himself, he's the manger at my old store now, and he admitted he knew my rep, but knew what I can do so more worked with me to manage it more then bust my *** over it (I was warned back in September about this already, so I should have ben more careful I admit) We are going to try and make things work in my favour. You can never have too much for some part, but on the other hand I go overboard, and have to be careful about how much I get in at a time.

Ah who are we kidding, I've been acting this way for years, I get results. 'Nuff said. :rotfl2:

Be carful, I'm one of those bean counters.:lmao::lmao:

Oh great job with Gillette using their #flexball during the press conference. I was laughing at that!

Just make Paul run it backwards blindfolded.

There is a slight chance I'll be running the 5K with my DW as well. That is up in the air right now... still trying to figure out our summer trip.

It was an interesting conference. I would expect Brady will take the fall on this one and say he requested they be a little softer and wasn't aware it was a problem. :confused3:confused3 Then he throws for 8 TD's in the Super Bowl.:lmao::lmao:

I'm not sure I could stay up with him even backwards and blindfolded.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Be carful, I'm one of those bean counters.:lmao::lmao:
:

And I won't hold that against you. :lmao:

Problem with our one individual is she feels and thinks she is entitled and in charge. Doesn't do her share of the real work and will turn and blame others for her errors. It's sad. Boss turns a blind eye as much as possible but lately is losing that option when so many are reporting issues.

That still doesn't stop some of the ones I work with - lazy, incompetent, blames others - which usually leads to promotion. But, that is a whole University thing.

An extra week of vacation is a terrific problem to have.

Still calculating those DVC points? :lmao:

Cool that your DW is running with you. I tried to play tends with my DW a couple times. She gets confused and thinks hitting the ball over the fence is the strategy. :cheer2:

Not really defending anyone. Do you really believe that they are the only ones. I would bet every single QB has the ball how they like it regardless of the rules. Doesn't make it right, but to blow it up the way it has been done is a little ridiculous. NFL dragging it out makes no sense. Fine them $25K for each ball that was not regulation and move on.

I still think "cheating" is a harsh description of this particular incident. Belicheck is an a$$ and likes to do this &%%#$ for some reason. He is a great coach, but his arrogance is off the charts. Just pay attention to all the talk from others that everyone does it. This whole situation should have been addressed by now. The rules are clear that it is a $25K fine minimum. How about we make a decision and then move on to discussing why Revis is better or worse than Sherman? Best SB matchup in years and no one is talking about the matchup.

The description is harsh but fair. But I understand and agree with your point. There's clearly degrees of cheating that offer varying amounts of competitive advantages. But also keep in mind that if this game was decided by a FG, folks would be scrutinizing the impact of those footballs a bit more.

Your assessment of Belichick is probably accurate, too. As for everyone else doing it, I personally would dismiss this instance by the Pats with zero hesitation, if that is the case. Honestly, if there are certain rules that are skirted to varying degrees, then agreed, put this to rest.

But it's SOOOO easy to hate Belichick! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

::yes::

I think it is completely being blown out of proportion. The Pats were the better team and would have won that game anyway. But I think the sketchy history they've had is really what's making it such a circus.

And the whole thing about Bellichick never touching a game ball and knowing nothing about them... I have a hard time buying that. Someone like him, who is such a control freak that he dictates every little detail for his coaches and players would not be oblivious to something like that going on. I just don't see it.

But really, the press conferences today should never have happened. I think the NFL has done their investigation and found 11 balls under inflated, so fine the coach and the team based on the rule that is already in the rule book and let's move on.

I think it is completely being blown out of proportion. The Pats were the better team and would have won that game anyway. But I think the sketchy history they've had is really what's making it such a circus.

And the whole thing about Bellichick never touching a game ball and knowing nothing about them... I have a hard time buying that. Someone like him, who is such a control freak that he dictates every little detail for his coaches and players would not be oblivious to something like that going on. I just don't see it.

But really, the press conferences today should never have happened. I think the NFL has done their investigation and found 11 balls under inflated, so fine the coach and the team based on the rule that is already in the rule book and let's move on.

Andy, that's a totally reasonable and common-sense statement. Which is why nobody will go for it.

It was an interesting conference. I would expect Brady will take the fall on this one and say he requested they be a little softer and wasn't aware it was a problem. :confused3:confused3 Then he throws for 8 TD's in the Super Bowl.:lmao::lmao:

Some ball boy is going to take the fall. Throwing 8 TD's? I don't use emoticons but in this case :lmao:

Is the bet on? GO HAWKS!

An extra week of vacation is a terrific problem to have.

And since we had no hotel bills and ate some meals at the apartment, it really wasn't an expensive week. Well, the beer bills put a dent in the wallet.

Yes it is. And well deserved. GO HAWKS!

And the whole thing about Bellichick never touching a game ball and knowing nothing about them... I have a hard time buying that...

Agree totally. It is a bunch of Carp but it is fun to watch it all. Did I mention, GO HAWKS!

Be carful, I'm one of those bean counters.:lmao::lmao: :

They are afraid of showing too much excess inventory at year end might hurt the budget or some mumbo jumbo like that. We only bring in billions as it is ( that isn't an exaggeration either) but they need to cut and slice and show more. Corporate supply chain model doesn't work but they can't show that.

I actually thought he was telling the truth. That's about as adamant as he's been about anything in all his time as the Pats coach. Plus, it would be Brady's call on it, not his...

I expected the same. Was shocked that he denied any knowledge. I just pray he's not dumb enough to lie about it...:scared:

Some ball boy is going to take the fall.

That's my fear. Some poor kid's life will be ruined covering for Brady. Hopeful he gets a nice payout from it...

STEVE!!!!!! How's the arm feeling?

Feeling better today I hope.

:wave: Well, it's January. The Canadians keep leaving the door open. It's penguin day! Yup, that's about it.

Steve! A gas shortage and a Flock of Seagulls. That's about it. Hope the arms feeling better.

Well we’ve solved all the world’s problems by simply ignoring them and talking Disney instead.
It’s a “head in the sand” kind’a policy, but it woks
That’s just a mite on the step side. It’d be cheaper to hop on a cruise ship and just wave at Atlantis while sipping a cool drink and sailing off toward the next port of call.

Are they going to have that elbow ready by the time pitchers and catchers report?

Hey Steve, how are things with you?

That's the rumor, but I have no idea.

Hi Steve. :wave:

Hey guys....things have started to finally turn in the right direction I think with the arm so I should be ready to report to the Reds training camp in time :goodvibes

Rob...you have I have a cruise coming up in about 4 months...are you packed yet? The facebook page about that is starting to really hop! I get I get a warning or banned for typing the word FACEBOOK! :rotfl2: FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK :lmao
:

That's my fear. Some poor kid's life will be ruined covering for Brady. Hopeful he gets a nice payout from it...

Like Ryan Braun? Didn't the urine sample delivery guy get death threats? I wonder if Braun ever gave him a payout. He should have blamed his PED sample on hormones in the beer and cheese. :lmao:

Hey guys....things have started to finally turn in the right direction I think with the arm so I should be ready to report to the Reds training camp in time :goodvibes

Rob...you have I have a cruise coming up in about 4 months...are you packed yet? The facebook page about that is starting to really hop! I get I get a warning or banned for typing the word FACEBOOK! :rotfl2: FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK :lmao
:

Hey Steve, great to see back on here. How are those pain meds treating you? :confused3

;)

Like Ryan Braun? Didn't the urine sample delivery guy get death threats? I wonder if Braun ever gave him a payout. He should have blamed his PED sample on hormones in the beer and cheese. :lmao:

:rotfl: Maybe the same guy is now the Pats ballboy? :lmao:

I must have missed this. What happened and are you OK?

I had a torn tendon in my elbow and had surgery last Monday (12th) to repair it. Between the post surgery pain and the physical therapy pain I am having a ton of fun lol. I am off for a few more weeks so I get to hang here a little more than usual. :cool1:

I had a torn tendon in my elbow and had surgery last Monday (12th) to repair it. Between the post surgery pain and the physical therapy pain I am having a ton of fun lol. I am off for a few more weeks so I get to hang here a little more than usual. :cool1:

Ouch to the nth degree. Feel better. In your therapy sessions just remember, We are...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter