DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Heading to the Celtics tonight with DS. Plans for the AFC Championship on Sunday as well. They were nice enough to start the game after the sun goes down to make sure we didn't get too warm.:mad::mad: Should be a good game. I am guessing Patriots by 13. Never got a valid response on the DVC, looking for an alternate now. I can guarantee it won't be at the Poly.:scared: Did you see those prices and the points it would take to stay there? Congratulations to DD! :thumbsup2 Now if I could only find a way to convince my boss, DW and the IRS to let me go.:sad2: I look that way every Monday.:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

It should be a good game. I know the Colts have never won at Foxboro, but this a different team. I'm hoping for a close game, unless Pagano unleashes the horses and wants to run up the score, lol

Morning everyone. Had a business dinner last night and we went to a new pub downtown. They have 50 beers on tap. One of co workers ordered a fruit beer and it was served in a little wine looking glass, WTH??? All of their servings were quite small like 6-12 oz. I kept my man card by ordering a Strong Arrogant ******* Ale in a 22oz bomber. It was pretty good. 80% of what they offered was light colored beers, only 4 darks.

It should be a good game. I know the Colts have never won at Foxboro, but this a different team. I'm hoping for a close game, unless Pagano unleashes the horses and wants to run up the score, lol

I will be a Colts fan that night. As I mentioned to the DisDads at the Tambu Lounge during the last game, I want to see Bellichick cry.

It will be a close one. Luck is a good QB, and the defense is pretty good. Looking forward to it. Fun to be one of the last 4 teams left.

I will be a Colts fan that night. As I mentioned to the DisDads at the Tambu Lounge during the last game, I want to see Bellichick cry.

Do your legs ever get tired from all the bandwagon jumping you do? :confused3 Just curious.

I knew you were a good man!!

But he won't cry, he doesn't have a soul.

belichick_fullsize.jpg

;)

Good morning gentlemen.

Good luck with that.
Do your legs ever get tired from all the bandwagon jumping you do? :confused3 Just curious.

belichick_fullsize.jpg

;)
I know a Lions fan that has turned it into an art form. Plus he's probably like me. I root for whoever plays the Packers.

Morning All. I think I'm taking tomorrow off so it's like Friday around here. Celtics game with DS was fun, but boy do they need some talent on the roster. Hopefully one of the 75 draft picks Ainge has amassed will be able to play basketball. Of course we could trade 1 or 10 to get a decent player in here.

I blame your daughter for being fine with cutting someone who's completely innocent!

I'd blame the parent. You know how that goes.:lmao::lmao:

Not sure it's going to be as close as everyone thinks. Everyone keeps saying this is a different Indy team. I hope it's a good game and I like Luck, but just don't see the horses needed to keep up on Sunday. Maybe we should spot you 14 points like we did with the Ravens.:rolleyes1

Morning everyone. Had a business dinner last night and we went to a new pub downtown. They have 50 beers on tap. One of co workers ordered a fruit beer and it was served in a little wine looking glass, WTH??? All of their servings were quite small like 6-12 oz. I kept my man card by ordering a Strong Arrogant ******* Ale in a 22oz bomber. It was pretty good. 80% of what they offered was light colored beers, only 4 darks.

Sounds like a good night. Are they open on Sunday during the football game. You may need a drink or two to get through it.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Of course you will. When the tailgate opens n that wagon, make sure it doesn't hit you.

I knew you were a good man!!

But he won't cry, he doesn't have a soul.

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Afternoon gents and happy Friday Eve! Some good banter relative to the games this Sunday :lmao: I must admit, I am to the Packers what CJ is to the Pats - whoever is playing the Packers is who I pull for. Same with the St Louis Blues.

Evening everyone...

Popped on to try and catch up a bit, gave up....:rotfl2: I'm sure the pearls of wisdom can be missed.:rolleyes1

Been busy with the day to day stuff and keeping warm, but still nice and not hectic, other then helping DW battle a little flu bug that got her last weekend.
Prayers, congrats and welcomes to all the applicable parties
Stay warm up there and good to hear from ya.

belichick_fullsize.jpg

;)
:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: ........... :stir:
Not sure it's going to be as close as everyone thinks. Everyone keeps saying this is a different Indy team. I hope it's a good game and I like Luck, but just don't see the horses needed to keep up on Sunday. Maybe we should spot you 14 points like we did with the Ravens.:rolleyes1

Of course you will. When the tailgate opens n that wagon, make sure it doesn't hit you.
:lmao::lmao::lmao: .......... :stir:
Oh, so you're only a fan of 30 NFL teams. Good odds there. Must make rooting pretty fun.

All us suckers who root for 1 team are missing out.

image.png
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: ................. :stir:

As dreary as yesterday was, today is postcard weather. You are all welcome to stop by and I will fire up the grill. Invitation is even open to those guys from Beantown.

Haters gonna hate!
:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, so you're only a fan of 30 NFL teams. Good odds there. Must make rooting pretty fun.

All us suckers who root for 1 team are missing out.

Like you guys would be rooting for the Dolphins if they made the playoffs, unlikely as that is (insert your jokes here). I am a long suffering Dolphin fan first and foremost. I also root against three teams, in order, the Jets, Pats and Cowboys. For them, I choose sides. Add the Noles, Canes and Georgia for college teams.

Like you guys would be rooting for the Dolphins if they made the playoffs, unlikely as that is (insert your jokes here). I am a long suffering Dolphin fan first and foremost. I also root against three teams, in order, the Jets, Pats and Cowboys. For them, I choose sides. Add the Noles, Canes and Georgia for college teams.

COWBOYS!!

tumblr_mt75xzATks1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Them’s fighting words!

Like you guys would be rooting for the Dolphins if they made the playoffs,

:confused3 I do not understand this statement.

I also root against three teams, in order, the Jets, Pats and Cowboys. For them, I choose sides. Add the Noles, Canes and Georgia for college teams.

I get this. I've got a complex list of teams I cheer for:

NHL:
1. Edmonton
2. Blackhawks
3. anyone playing the Flames
4. anyone playing the Red Wings

NFL:
1. Bears
2. anyone playing the Packers

MLB:
1. Cubs
2. Blue Jays (Canadian heritage)
3. White Sox (yes I actually root for both Chicago teams)
4. anyone playing the Cardinals

NCAA:
1. Northwestern
2. Notre Dame
3. any B1G team (for strength of conference)

NBA:
1. Bulls (but really don't care otherwise)

Oh, and the overriding rule is always root against any Philly team so that I can maintain my nemesis status with the good Captain.

As dreary as yesterday was, today is postcard weather. You are all welcome to stop by and I will fire up the grill. Invitation is even open to those guys from Beantown.

I'd love to come visit, but I'm preparing for Sunday's AFC Championship game. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I rooted for the Dolphins once.:rolleyes1

COWBOYS!!

tumblr_mt75xzATks1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Them’s fighting words!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:confused3 I do not understand this statement.

NHL:
1. Edmonton
2. Blackhawks

NFL:
1. Bears

MLB:
1. Cubs

NCAA:
1. Northwestern
2. Notre Dame

NBA:

Oh, and the overriding rule is always root against any Philly team so that I can maintain my nemesis status with the good Captain.

That's a pretty formal list you got there. I keep mine simple with Patriots, Celtics, Bruins (OK, I'd root for the Revolution if I watched the MLS). I have been known to root for other teams when a victory means my teams get the benefit. :thumbsup2

For college, it changes from year to year as there are no northeast teams that contend for anything. We do go to BU and BC hoop games with the kids (Men's and Women's), but the result is usually a 20 point loss. I have been rooting for Notre Dame as I know the Conaughton (sp?) family and Pat went to high school with my nephew.

Hoping they let Visa card holders register early again... Already talked to DW about next year. She saw how bummed I was over the weekend and yesterday, so she's given the green light. :thumbsup2
Congrtulations!!!!

Now I just need to talk Melody into NOT going so I can hang with the guys for the weekend. :lmao:

Door to the hallway was secure but I forgot about the door that goes out back. In other words, they evicted me.

Cost of renewing two WDW Florida Resident Weekday Annual Passes ---- $394

Cost of boarding two dogs for one week, including the mutt I did not want ---- $360

Something is wrong here.
Time to get rid of the mutt CJ. ::yes::

I think that's a Premium Annual Pass for DVC. We got 4 of those guys. CJ was referring to weekday annual passes. Ya know b\c that guy can stop by WDW as if he were just popping into a convenience store for milk.
:lmao::lmao:

Heading to the Celtics tonight with DS. Plans for the AFC Championship on Sunday as well. They were nice enough to start the game after the sun goes down to make sure we didn't get too warm.:mad::mad: Should be a good game. I am guessing Patriots by 13.
:lmao::lmao:

13? I hope the Colts bring some D with them, but I'd like to see a back and forth game at least.

It is funny how this meme started. Both you and her were innocent bystanders that got dragged into it. I blame Barry and Tim, but mostly Tim. That doesn't mean that she won't cut you though. It is an Italian thing.
Don't you know it's always Barry's fault?

Take the dogs with you. You can tell them they are service dogs. Should be easy to believe at your age.:rotfl2::rotfl2:
OUCH... it's getting personal now.

Everything is Tim's fault. True Stroy.
Wait a sec....

NHL:
1. Edmonton
2. Blackhawks

NFL:
1. Bears

MLB:
1. Cubs

NCAA:
1. Northwestern
2. Notre Dame

NBA:

That's quite a long list. Seems like someone is covering his bases...:rolleyes1

Naturally, my loyalties lie with Philadelphia teams, the Orioles in the AL, and whoever is playing against the Dallas Cowboys or NY teams. And I don't pretend to watch basketball. I'd try and root against the Cubs for nemesis purposes, but...well, they're the Cubs.

That's quite a long list. Seems like someone is covering his bases...:rolleyes1

Naturally, my loyalties lie with Philadelphia teams, the Orioles in the AL, and whoever is playing against the Dallas Cowboys or NY teams. And I don't pretend to watch basketball. I'd try and root against the Cubs for nemesis purposes, but...well, they're the Cubs.

Way to extend yourself there by siding against the cubs. It's kind of like rooting against the 76ers. There's just no fun in it anymore. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter