DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

evening guys. Sounds like a good crew for DDCC4... Many pretzels and beers will be consumed... Do we have an official list?

Hope all are doing well.

Terrance posted a thread on the other website with some lists and info.... I'll PM you on FB

Tennis tonite and icing down my arm. I'm going to have to get a new racket.

Just cut a trench so it drains to your neighbor's yard.

Is that how you found that truck in the front yard?

Terrance posted a thread on the other website with some lists and info.... I'll PM you on FB

We are having a Midwest/ Hillbilly DDCC at Huber Farms this Saturday. I'll post pictures.

Morning Gents!

How about a throwback Thursday?

July 2005

TheNewIncredibles.jpg

Last edited:
Morning guys,

Started power washing the house yesterday. Back at it this morning but decided to be a nice neighbor and wait until everyone gets up. I used to be able to cut right through this but now I got tired after a bit. Sucks getting old.

TBT 1/09

"

My but it's quiet in here today.
Everyone must either be working entirely too much
or be off somewhere enjoying the summer.

I know I'm current doing the incorrect one of those two things.

Well hello there!

I'm new around here, and just wanted to pop in a say "Hi!" I'm Adam. I've been poking around for a while, but have just now gotten up the gumption to actually stick my head in the conversation :wave:.

This place is pretty awesome. It is great to have some where that I can let my Disney geek out for a little air. Most of the folks I know, including DW, think that I'm a bit obsessed, but I guess it doesn't help when I start talking about planning our next trip while we are still 8 months away from our currently planned one......

Anyway, here's a quick pick of myself with my DW last June waiting at the Swan to board a bus to MK
IMG_168755563189023.jpeg

And since they've never yet been to Disney, here are DD6 and DS4 dressed as Peter Pan and Wendy from a local production of Peter Pan:

2014-12-19.jpg

It is great to be here!!!!

Well hello there!

Well hello there to you too!
And :welcome:

Most of the folks I know, including DW, think that I'm a bit obsessed, but I guess it doesn't help when I start talking about planning our next trip while we are still 8 months away from our currently planned one......

Oh, boy. This sounds familiar. You should fit right in. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter