DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Maybe this time the luggage will arrive in the same week that she does.

My eyesight is already going. I do not wish to lose the rest of it all at once.
So I'll just pass on this one... okay?

I am with you on both counts.

Evening Guys,

DS had his first check up today, the doctor was pretty happy with how the finger looked after the 3 days. He talked to the physiotherapist and they decided to keep him in a cast for about 4 weeks and felt that he should be able to begin some rehab after that. He was given the option of cast or another full hand splint and went with the cast, decorated in a camo theme.
Good to hear the positive progress
Is there going to be a DisDad Nudist thread? You and Tim can be charter members.
You had to go there did ya? Still trying to get that mental picture out of my mind!

Today sucks! Woke up last night sweating like a pig. Seems one of the AC units decided it did not want to play anymore. Went to the couch in a room where the other AC was working and got a few hours of sleep. After giving up and getting up, I made a breakfast sandwich. Chipped a tooth on a crispy piece of bacon. Then went to go to the grocery store and the car battery decided it did not want to play. Now waiting for AAA to jump the car so I can go get a new battery. Dear God, GIVE ME A BREAK!

Yes, I try to avoid wearing pants as often as possible.

Well you know there Normie, the ancient Mesopotamia's believed that wearing pants would anger the gods and they would make you infertile.
Thats why I always wear pants, no more kids for me.

Today sucks! Woke up last night sweating like a pig. Seems one of the AC units decided it did not want to play anymore. Went to the couch in a room where the other AC was working and got a few hours of sleep. After giving up and getting up, I made a breakfast sandwich. Chipped a tooth on a crispy piece of bacon. Then went to go to the grocery store and the car battery decided it did not want to play. Now waiting for AAA to jump the car so I can go get a new battery. Dear God, GIVE ME A BREAK!

Tough morning. Hope it improves from here, grab some beer while you are waiting and call it a day.

You need one of these.

'Morning all...
Quiet at work today. Seems most folks are taking the rest of the week off.
Good... keeps 'em out of my hair.

Did you hand her a herring and ask her to cut them down?

I actually thought about that very scene. Would have been funny too, if...
I hadn't been taught to be more polite toward my elders.
She' considerably senior to me (and I'm getin' pretty old).
I let her know that it wasn't likely, but never got rude about it.

Yes, I try to avoid wearing pants as often as possible.

Agreed... so long as you keep your britches on.

Evening all. Last full day in Sarong for the kid. She starts the long and winding road back tomorrow. Some friends she made are going with her to the mainland so they can have a little party.

I know you'll be glad to see her back home.
Sounds like it was quite the adventure.

The Quest for the Holy Grail may be favorite movie ever.

I hear by approve of this sentence.

Randall's putting together a Russian mail order women nudist thread. That sounds way better.

Certainly better than the first suggestion on the topic. :scared:

Even bacon is attacking you?

Good lord… who did you piss off?
May that foolishness come to a halt.

Rapidly.

Sorry Cj, Hey look on the bright side, your baby girl is coming home!

Just had to get away from the insanity at work for a minute to say hey.
What in the name of Mike! You know it's bad when bacon causes misery. Dude, it can only better from here plus don't forget the princess is on her way home.

Morning all. Still sore from tennis last night. I guess a week off makes a difference.

What a day. I'd go to your nearest bar - what can go wrong there?

Well you know there Normie, the ancient Mesopotamia's believed that wearing pants would anger the gods and they would make you infertile.
Thats why I always wear pants, no more kids for me.
y.

Then I need to wear several layers of pants.

'Morning all...
Quiet at work today. Seems most folks are taking the rest of the week off.
Good... keeps 'em out of my hair.

I wondered where everyone was at work as well until I got to the orthodontist office and realized they were all here. I've got to figure out another vacation week in July.

Well.... it's gotta get better... No?

Hello?

Is this thing on?

Thanks guys. Battery changed and dentist appointment made. Going to wait to see what that is going to cost before getting the AC looked at. The house has two units and the second one is keeping most of the house cool. Sitting here watching the game and having a pizza delivered. US looked good in the first half but I would feel better if they scored on at least one of their opportunities.

Missed penalty shot, questionable Ger. penalty, and a great goal by O'Hara. Their best game of the tournament by far. USA, USA, USA.

Tough lost by Canada in the quarters so I am hoping an England win.

USA!!!

How do you miss that PK?

And that should have been a red card.

Did Solo ice the player? ::yes:: that should have been a red card.

Agree, but Morgan from U.S. got pulled down by the shoulder in the box in first half with nothing called.

I saw that too. And, that German with the busted head had already been warned before she took out Rupino on a reckless kick. No card there either.

Ref just made up for it.

::yes:: USA should have had the PK in the 1st half on the Morgan takedown.

That one might have been out of the box penalty but we'll take it!

::yes:: on both points.

Missed penalty shot, questionable Ger. penalty, and a great goal by O'Hara. Their best game of the tournament by far. USA, USA, USA.

That was a great play. Those teamwork goals are fun to watch. Lloyd had a great game - goal & assist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter