DDC XXXII: A Dole Whip in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting me some burnt ends I hope.

Hopefully you're referring to the BBQ and not the meeting. If so, good on ya!

You'll love those seats....unless you have a problem being on TV.

On behalf of the baseball watching public, can I vote that CJ not sit in those seats. I really don't need to see his mug on TV.

Morning. Are we still racing?

This is a race?

I don't know, this is my kind of race pace. I can actually keep up.

(P.S. if the rest of you could type slower, I would appreciate it.) :rotfl2:

resized_anti-joke-chicken-meme-generator-my-grandma-always-said-slow-and-steady-wins-the-race-she-died-in-a-fire-9bc20a.jpg

So what you're saying is she got to the finish line first? sounds like a winner to me. :rotfl2:

Race how you like. I'd like pictures of hot babes, just not too scantily clad to avoid the infamous thread.
If we're going that direction, we'd better pick up the pace and get it closed before people start getting off work and cracking a cold one while they post.

AirGoofy said:
Race how you like. I'd like pictures of hot babes, just not too scantily clad to avoid the infamous thread.

Last time I did that there was a two page refresher course in how to post links instead of just images.

If we're going that direction, we'd better pick up the pace and get it closed before people start getting off work and cracking a cold one while they post.

Oh, I see that you're assuming that we're not drinking at work. Yeah, OK, we can go with that.

Oh, I see that you're assuming that we're not drinking at work. Yeah, OK, we can go with that.

I had a professor in college that kept beer in the sample cooler. There were only 5 of us in the class and our lab met from 2-5 on a Friday afternoon.

I may get to help with the race to the close, after lunch, but a man has to have priorities.

I had a professor in college that kept beer in the sample cooler. There were only 5 of us in the class and our lab met from 2-5 on a Friday afternoon.

I may get to help with the race to the close, after lunch, but a man has to have priorities.

I had a TA bring a beer to class in college. He set it on the podium and walked away. Returning, he saw it, picked it and walked out of the room, and returned a few minutes later with a coco cola can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter