DDC XXXII: A Dole Whip in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebooked most FP+ for the August trip this morning to reorganize after the EMH change and a few special requests. It looks like all of the FP+ for 7DMN are gone during the last week of August. Tried to find some alternate times, but alas, none were available. We have them booked, just wanted to try at different times. Decided to do HDDR this time, kids have never been so should be fun. 35 days and counting!

Now if I can just get my work done before I go.:scared:

Hey guys I have been busy trying to get that Polynesian Village Vibe going here at the Hill Estate. I thought I would share some pictures with you. Enjoy.

Great pics and nice work! We are redoing our basement with family room, game room and a fully operational bar. I have been given free reign on the bar area and you can be sure I'l send pics once it has been completed and the Disney effect has been created.

Morning guys!

Morning Paul.

Morning Guys!:wave2:

Good morning all. Played tennis last night and enjoyed this cooler weather. Time for another day of thrills and excitement at the office.

We are on the warm edge of that cold spell. Had some pretty serious T-storms last night. Very humid and cloudy today with plenty of rain expected. We actually need the rain, everything was pretty dry so far this summer. Hope everyone has a good hump day.

I realized I haven't done the single-digit dance yet. So here goes.

:banana::woohoo::cool1::dancer:

There, that's better.

This will mostly be a National Parks & scenery trip, but we do have a 1-day detour into Disneyland to try and cram in as much fun as we can. The plan is to hit California Adventure first thing in the morning, grab fastpasses for RSR, ride that when we can, grab FP's for World of Color, and then spend the majority of the day at Disneyland park. We'll try and concentrate on the things that are different (even slightly) from Florida. I'm sure we'll run ourselves completely ragged, but that's part of the fun, right?

I realized I haven't done the single-digit dance yet. So here goes.

:banana::woohoo::cool1::dancer:

There, that's better.

This will mostly be a National Parks & scenery trip, but we do have a 1-day detour into Disneyland to try and cram in as much fun as we can. The plan is to hit California Adventure first thing in the morning, grab fastpasses for RSR, ride that when we can, grab FP's for World of Color, and then spend the majority of the day at Disneyland park. We'll try and concentrate on the things that are different (even slightly) from Florida. I'm sure we'll run ourselves completely ragged, but that's part of the fun, right?

Right! :thumbsup2

Nice job you and Jodi did on the podcast Randall. Would be nice if someone sprung for a trip for me.

Saw it on the Boardwalk thread. Not really that excited about it. Via Napoli has the great pizza in Epcot. And, I know the pizza window isn't all that great, but it is cool to have a slice on the Boardwalk. But, not sure what better options would work there. A QS sitting for Boardwalk Bakery would be cool, and expand the sandwich options.

Boardwalk needs a QS but it looks like that isn't going to happen. It might be a nice option for our non-park days.

Hey guys I have been busy trying to get that Polynesian Village Vibe going here at the Hill Estate. I thought I would share some pictures with you. Enjoy....

Really good landscaping. Care do do my backyard?

I realized I haven't done the single-digit dance yet. So here goes....

Sounds like fun, enjoy.

Seriously?

Ah, one of those vacations where you need a vacation after the vacation. I haven't done one of those in awhile. Have fun?

We are on the warm edge of that cold spell. Had some pretty serious T-storms last night. Very humid and cloudy today with plenty of rain expected. We actually need the rain, everything was pretty dry so far this summer. Hope everyone has a good hump day.

We had some of that lightening show the other night. Be safe.

Wait, we're allowed to do TRs as podcasts? :eek:
That seems soooo much easier than doing a typed on he DISboards!

No, Aaron makes you do the written trip report first. :lmao:

Head over to that site or email him. I did one on HHI Disney Resort as no one had been there at the time and he was desperate. :lmao:

No, Aaron makes you do the written trip report first. :lmao:

Head over to that site or email him. I did one on HHI Disney Resort as no one had been there at the time and he was desperate. :lmao:

I knew it was too good to be true! I get the news feeds but haven't checked the site for awhile. I'll bounce over there and check things out.

Tonight we went to the PC Richards Night of Trills at Raceway Park:cool1:, before the show they had the regular street car racing, after I told my son that I used to do that many years ago with the one Mustang in the garage he got real excited:good vibes, so now I'm thinking:scratchin maybe In a couple years go back to racing, it would probably take about $1500 to get the car back into racing shape (mostly due to newer safety regulations), but after watching the races I think I could beat at least 75%+ in my bracket (based on past runs):confused3

I realized I haven't done the single-digit dance yet. So here goes. :banana::woohoo::cool1::dancer: There, that's better. This will mostly be a National Parks & scenery trip, but we do have a 1-day detour into Disneyland to try and cram in as much fun as we can. The plan is to hit California Adventure first thing in the morning, grab fastpasses for RSR, ride that when we can, grab FP's for World of Color, and then spend the majority of the day at Disneyland park. We'll try and concentrate on the things that are different (even slightly) from Florida. I'm sure we'll run ourselves completely ragged, but that's part of the fun, right?

Have a great trip Mark!

Morning guys. The in laws are coming this weekend so the kids are a buzz with extra energy. If only I could harness that energy into power (insert evil laugh).

I took them to the farmers market yesterday and they thought it was pretty cool. We bought some veggies and had them with dinner. It was fun to watch them interact with some of the vendors.

Morning, David.

Sounds like the kids are adjusting nicely. And very cool that they're excited to see your in-laws. Looks like things ar eall coming together nicely. Not without some challenges i'm sure, but nonetheless, really cool to see how things are working out. :thumbsup2

You happen to have a link to your TR on the site?

I checked out the snack debate podcast last night. Highly entertaining! I'll check out Randall and Jodi's TR today. It already gave me hope that my DW will some day surprise me with a trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter