DDC XXVII: Penguins in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-Hoo! Hump Day Ownage.

Anyone else looking forward to OZ this weekend? I'll prob wait for the first Sunday showing, going with my dad who use to have a fear of the original flying monkeys, so this should be fun.

Plans to see it on Saturday. We have passes that we got at a fundraiser and already have the tickets reserved. DD has been talking about it for weeks.:thumbsup2

Snow is great and all, but I had to cancel the endoscopy due to road troubles. Dang it! All that fasting for nothing. I was looking forward to seeing the pink elephants. At least this means I'll be awake for the Blackhawks game tonight. And based on what I read on here last week, I checked out Black Cauldron. I'll be watching that with the kids this afternoon.

Well that just stinks. Hopefully you can get another appt. soon and get better quickly. Black Cauldron is a good movie. We watched it last weekend when all the dads started talking about it.

No...no it is not great :beach:

:rotfl2:

I agree with Fed on this one. Once March hits, I'm ready for the snow to stay away and get started on my spring plans. Bass Pro Shops has a huge fishing event coming up soon. We'll be heading down to get all our gear ready. Already bought kayaks for DS and DD. Plan on getting to those tough to reach locations for the "big ones" this year.

DW just called me in happy tears from the drs. She had an ultrasound and found out that she's having twins GIRLS. :scared1::eek::scared::crowded:

Just kidding, I'm happy! But two teen GIRLS at the same time. That's a lot of trouble!:rolleyes1princess:

Randall:

501675940_SmartAlekComments_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

6113942230_e997d3a90d_m.jpg

ry%3D480

I agree with Fed on this one. Once March hits, I'm ready for the snow to stay away and get started on my spring plans. Bass Pro Shops has a huge fishing event coming up soon. We'll be heading down to get all our gear ready. Already bought kayaks for DS and DD. Plan on getting to those tough to reach locations for the "big ones" this year.

Bass Pro Shops Spring Event =

IKEGiant2009.jpg

and...

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

DW just called me in happy tears from the drs. She had an ultrasound and found out that she's having twins GIRLS. :scared1::eek::scared::crowded:

Just kidding, I'm happy! But two teen GIRLS at the same time. That's a lot of trouble!:rolleyes1princess:

XIT_0130_11049_DADD.jpg

That is a lot of estrogen. Best wishes and hopefully the extraction team won't be too old to help out by that time if you need them.

and I agree with Fed...snow is not great.

IMHO, girls are easier than boys, Congrats again Peter!

Michael, before I was born, the Angels came to me in heaven. They told me they had good news and bad news. I asked what was the bad news, and they said I was going to be born a a$$. I asked what was the good news, they told me I get to choose what kind of a$$ I was to be. So my answer was...

I want to be a Smart One!!!

Awesome. Sounds like fun. That's a lot of princess meet and greets in your future.

disdadsupreme said:

That's why mine are being sent to the convent at 12!!!

If it's not done before August, remind me and I'll bring the bacon and complete said challenge.

You have to be reminded to bring bacon. I am disapointed; I take bacon everywhere.

Congrats. My girls are 6 years apart so i lucked out on that one.

We got between 8-10" of snow in Pittsburgh last night. Things started out with a 2 hour delay and progresses to a cancellation. DW had to be at the pharmacy to open at 7AM. She took my CRV since it's AWD and had no issues. I took the snow blower out around 9 and made quick work of it. Any remnants have melted. Poor saps that have to shovel later are going to be tired. It is super wet and heavy now.

With the new snow, I'm even more excited to go skiing on Friday. And I may have found myself a pair of skis on Craigslist from some guy that lives 5 minutes away from me!

Nate!!!! I bet you were stir crazy with me being off the boards for a bit, btw do you know if we are suppose to come up with list of fave things at universal for the podcast later this month? I've listened to alot of the podcast but not sure if we just wing it or need to come up with a list of fave rides and dining

You've been gone? :confused3

Typically Aaron sends out an email early the week of to remind us and to give us an overall idea of what he is thinking.

Michael, before I was born, the Angels came to me in heaven. They told me they had good news and bad news. I asked what was the bad news, and they said I was going to be born a a$$. I asked what was the good news, they told me I get to choose what kind of a$$ I was to be. So my answer was...

I want to be a Smart One!!!

I am (quite often) at work told that I am a smart-a$$. My usual response is "If you think my a$$ is smart, you should see the rest of me!. :rolleyes2

Afternoon....took oldest DD to the dentist for an emergency extraction, an adult tooth was trying to pop out before one of the babies were ready, causing an abcess. All good now, other then her being a bit of a drama queen..

Congrats!! Think of the Doublemint endorsements! :rotfl2:

Afternoon....took oldest DD to the dentist for an emergency extraction, an adult tooth was trying to pop out before one of the babies were ready, causing an abcess. All good now, other then her being a bit of a drama queen..

Ouch. Glad all is on the mend. Sounds like a reason for some ice cream.

Anyone else looking forward to OZ this weekend? I'll prob wait for the first Sunday showing, going with my dad who use to have a fear of the original flying monkeys, so this should be fun.

March Break here next week... I think this is on my list of things to do with the kids.

Looking for some reviews...

You got a LOT of time before you have to worry about teenage girls...

Congrats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter