DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning guys!!!
great pod cast last night!!! ( the parts i was able to listen to ) we were at a friem]nds house and my cell phone couldnt keep up. we got home and they were about 25 min. into it and i kept getting knocked off line.:confused3 i did manage to listen to some of it. hopefully the edited version will be out.

So I walked into a DD trap today. I call her "peanut" which I think a large percentage of dads call their children. DD said "I'm going to call you donut". I ask "because it rhymes with peanut"? She replies "no because you're so round ". Yes, I laughed just like you are now...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

good morning guys!!!
great pod cast last night!!! ( the parts i was able to listen to ) we were at a friem]nds house and my cell phone couldnt keep up. we got home and they were about 25 min. into it and i kept getting knocked off line.:confused3 i did manage to listen to some of it. hopefully the edited version will be out.

Here is the link to the unedited version Dave http://disdads.com/archives/3292

dvczerfs said:
good morning guys!!!

It was prob just my comp but the convention audio was low at times but the Skype calls were at a good level. I enjoyed the podcast and look forward to hearing the edited version, hopefully they cut out my call, haha DD didn't understand why I was talking to the computer so she kept asking who I was talking to

It was prob just my comp but the convention audio was low at times but the Skype calls were at a good level. I enjoyed the podcast and look forward to hearing the edited version, hopefully they cut out my call, haha DD didn't understand why I was talking to the computer so she kept asking who I was talking to

That wasn't definitely the cutest part of the podcast. Not that there was anything else cute on the podcast, entertaining yes but not cute. There were some pretty ugly guys in that room. :lmao:

Here is the link to the unedited version Dave http://disdads.com/archives/3292

thanks darcy. i stopped here first. im listening to it now. its alot louder then it was last night.

declansdad said:
That wasn't definitely the cutest part of the podcast. Not that there was anything else cute on the podcast, entertaining yes but not cute. There were some pretty ugly guys in that room. :lmao:

Haha thanks, I just listened to that part again, love that DD stopped Aaron's train of thought, gotta love live podcast

disdadIL said:
So I walked into a DD trap today. I call her "peanut" which I think a large percentage of dads call their children. DD said "I'm going to call you donut". I ask "because it rhymes with peanut"? She replies "no because you're so round ". Yes, I laughed just like you are now...

Ha! What a great story to start my day!

dvczerfs said:
good morning guys!!!

I'm glad that Aaron posted it as is. I'll have to go back and listen to it later since I missed most of the first half.

Are we laughing at you or laughing with you? I don't call my children peanut - maybe that's why.

Good morning to everyone. Not much on the schedule - Mass and religious education. Hopefully, get another day of great football.

I think we decided to keep our Spring Break/Easter week vacation as scheduled. So, we are still going to the Boardwalk.

Morning all...

Would those be the underage drinkers trying to catch you at the end of a shift when you just want to go home? ;)

Hmm..I wasn;t called up for any disputes, so no underagers I think, BUT I didn't have the staff on shift that give the attitude that cause the problems in the first place. Really, shouldn't you be where you want to be by 9:30??

At least she didn't say you were jelly-filled. :lmao:

Mmmm...jelly

AirGoofy said:
Are we laughing at you or laughing with you? I don't call my children peanut - maybe that's why.

At and with and for me. If you can laugh with disdads, who can you laugh with at and for?

AirGoofy said:
Good morning to everyone. Not much on the schedule - Mass and religious education. Hopefully, get another day of great football.

I think we decided to keep our Spring Break/Easter week vacation as scheduled. So, we are still going to the Boardwalk.

Wow y'all have some cool vacations planned

twokids0204 said:
So who that did not go to the DDC this year.... Will likely go next year?

Count me in!

I'm def planning on it, if its in June, that could set me up for a kidfree trip (maybe) since I'm thinking about a HHI trip for 2014 sprig break

Morning Guys,

unseasonable warm here today, things are actually melting at 8:30 in the morning.

2 Basketball games for DS today with his rep team. It should keep us busy most of the day.

Morning Dads!

Good luck in the games. DS has a game this afternoon as well and then we have 2 hours of skills clinics for both. After the clinics, it's time for some wings, meatballs and hoagies during the Pats game.

Please tell me you picked the Texans! I'm hoping you record stays perfect!

Heading out for the tailgate at Gillette in a couple hours.

Have a great time at the game and a beer for me. Friends already called this morning to tease me as they were driving in. They know I can't go today due to hoop conflicts.

Pats by 17 is my prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter