DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: to the DISDad's Peter...

Nice Handle.

A bunch of the Dad's are at WDW right now... so you will have to wait patiently to get your official number.

But while you are here, make yourself at home.

Thanks and quick question--how do I get my official number?

disdadsupreme said:
I'm so supreme because I put up with two kids and a wife who just looooves to control everything! And in the midst of that, I still adore them to death. :lmao: ;)

The wife does not come to the boards, does she?
:rotfl2:

twokids0204 said:
That's more than I can say for a lot of people around here... :rotfl2:

Hey you put up with your nemie and norm. Don't sell yourself short

Hey you put up with your nemie and norm. Don't sell yourself short

::yes::

Time for my morning affirmations...

ww32-affirmations-smalley-flash.jpg

Looked over my line-up for work tonight. 4 of the 6 peeople I have been giiven are on modified work...:rolleyes2 Weee!

You know, I've been following the Convention Shenanigans on Facebook....and boy did I miss out.

I had originally planned to go, but circumstances here changed my plans. :furious: (long story but multiple Supervisors..including the top guy...got relieved for cause, and left us short. Suffice it to say, I am the *only* Supervisor at a 250 Agent Field Office this week and this weekend)

I don't care what happens, I'm going next year.:joker:

DisneyFed said:
You know, I've been following the Convention Shenanigans on Facebook....and boy did I miss out.

I had originally planned to go, but circumstances here changed my plans. :furious: (long story but multiple Supervisors..including the top guy...got relieved for cause, and left us short. Suffice it to say, I am the *only* Supervisor at a 250 Agent Field Office this week and this weekend)

I to plan to go next year

I just joined the DIS and I'm excited to be a DIS dad! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

We could always tell them you are there and keep them looking over their shoulders :lmao:

Same here Fed.... Been watching and have to admit I've also been a bit green with envy! My nemesis won this round... But next year.... Count me in!

‘Afternoon all…

Just back from a little audition road trip with the boy.
He feels good about it, but we’ll know results in a few days.

Headed in to work in a little bit, but January is always like that.

college prep stuff???

all your going to need is your check book and a pen. they take care of the rest buddy.:lmao::thumbsup2

::yes::
Just starting on that l-o-n-g journey.

Good to hear from you Zerf.
How you doing these days?

Morning guys. According to the run tracker on Facebook....they're off!

They are even at the 10k split

Barry just crossed the finish line at 2:32:16 :cool1:

Tim just finished at 2:42:18

I don't know if you guys saw it but Justin and Eric also finished the Half. Congrats Men.

And the win goes to Team Barry (this time)
Congrats to everyone for a successful run.
Y’all done good. Now enjoy the rest of the stay.

And thanks for the updates David (and CJ)

Hey Norm, we can beat their race times.... In a car

That’s the only way I could finish the race in the first place.

I just joined the DIS and I'm excited to be a DIS dad! :thumbsup2

:welcome:
We’re glad to have you along.
Pull up a lawn chair and join the conversation.

She is on the forums, but she doesn't mess in our manly Mickey Mouse mancave ;)

Quite the clime…
can you be certain of that fact?

Ummmm… that would be a resounding NOPE…

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I to plan to go next year

I’d love to say that I’ll be there next time, but if they don’t move it away from early January...
I may be royally $@&*%#!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter