DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning...

Speaking as a former Albertan, I think it stems from the perception outside of TO that anyone from TO thinks that the country revolves around them. Of course, we all know that Alberta pays for it. :rotfl2:

Of course now i'm a Cub's fan and getting what I deserve. :rolleyes1

We are literally right beside Toronto, and are annoyed by them...:rotfl2: The capper to it was the blizzard years ago when the army was called in to dig them out. Really? We got just as much snow here, yet we didn;t need it, and our transit system didn't shut down either.:rotfl2:

Morning...

We are literally right beside Toronto, and are annoyed by them...:rotfl2: The capper to it was the blizzard years ago when the army was called in to dig them out. Really? We got just as much snow here, yet we didn;t need it, and our transit system didn't shut down either.:rotfl2:

Dude... we got your drifts... it was way higher here, and cold!

:rotfl2:

Dude... we got your drifts... it was way higher here, and cold!

:rotfl2:

Here is a picture from the Great Toronto Blizzard.

20121101snowplow.jpg

Mmmmmmm.... Via Napoli....

It looks like dinner was a lot of fun. Would have loved to have been there with all of you.

Did Tim pay?

After meeting Melody, I felt bad for her so we split it.

Good looking group there. Glad you guys had a nice meal, before the "Thrilla in Lake Buena Vista"...no that's not it.... "the Rumble on the Jungle Cruise"... much better.

Lets get ready to rumble!

I don't know if you guys saw it but Justin and Eric also finished the Half. Congrats Men.

That is true....you guys are in the snow-belt.....got any snow left now? We only have plow piles left

I was just teasing... I think it's also insane that Mel called in the army. But everyone needs something to be remembered by....

Who else would be remembered for calling in the Army to deal with a snow drift?

Noooooooooobody!

But we are actually North of Toronto, as you know... and yes we are in the areas known as the snow belt... and yes, we do have some left, not a lot mind you... but there is definitely a covering.

I was just teasing... I think it's also insane that Mel called in the army. But everyone needs something to be remembered by....

Who else would be remembered for calling in the Army to deal with a show drift?

Noooooooooobody!

But we are actually North of Toronto, as you know... and yes we are in the areas known as the snow belt... and yes, we do have some left, not a lot mind you... but there is definitely a covering.

Oh I know you are North of TO...never thought of you as Toronto. Was curious as to the snow levels to the north, Amelia has a winter camping trip comming up, I hope they have snow for it.

Mel's antics seem rather quaint to that other guy they have in office. I miss the weekly gaffes he made...

I just joined the DIS and I'm excited to be a DIS dad! :thumbsup2

:welcome: to the DISDad's Peter...

Nice Handle.

A bunch of the Dad's are at WDW right now... so you will have to wait patiently to get your official number.

But while you are here, make yourself at home.

Hey Norm, we can beat their race times.... In a car

I'm thinking Segway race.

I don't know if you guys saw it but Justin and Eric also finished the Half. Congrats Men.

Saw that. Congrats to both as well.

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. Tell us a little bit about past or current trips planned. Also, one of our mottos is off topic since some year. Jump on in and post away.

Fed the dds eggs and pancakes. Off to each of their basketball games. This is the first game of the season. I've not been able to scout the competition, so not sure what to expect.

Congrats to Barry and Tim. Both did phenomenal. However, go team Barry!!!!

cj9200 said:
After meeting Melody, I felt bad for her so we split it.

Lets get ready to rumble!

Yes I forgot to cheer Eric and Justin. The next disdad race should be a 10K (10 kilos of bacon)

disdadsupreme said:

Welcome to the club. Tell us what makes you so supreme. We love to brag here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter