DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd check in here, while I wait for my sites to migrate over to the new host.

Right now, I'm watching Ghostbusters II with a sick Mikaela.

Figured I'd check in here, while I wait for my sites to migrate over to the new host.

Who you gonna call?

He-Man! :rotfl2:

Hope she feels better soon...

Earlier I advised Brent to try a hot toady. You could try the same Aaron.

I just taught my DD10 how to pour her dad a beer...

Very proud day!

topgun.jpg

I temporarily lost custody of the computer and my credit card to DW....:rolleyes1:sad2:

But I had tv controll, thus the game was on. Now she gave it back, I still get hockey and Jack Sparrow hilarity! :lmao:

Did you lose control of your .....? Well, you know.

Hope the site works better. Will everyone have to re-register and stuff?

Hard to think Tia Dalma is a Bond girl now...:lmao:

I liked her as Tia Dalma. :love:

good evening!!! the pub is down. :sad1:
just got home from running around today. drug my rear end off to the mail.:crazy2:
had to work this morning till noon. thursday when i was in the office i had my "review". we dont have formal reviews, just a closed door talk on what you are and are not doing. i was told by the operations manager that i was going to get a raise and i was the only one getting one.:lmao::lmao::lmao:
well, today the owner of the company said "hey dave, did paul talk to you about...you know"? i said (mr. wisea&%) we did talk but not sure what your talking about.:rotfl2: mr. owner says, " your $100 week raise"? :dance3::dance3:

ill take it!!!! i cant complain, they pay all the family health insurance for each employee, we dont have to pay a dime. get a new van evey three years and they pay for the gas and everything, i just drive it.

tammys thinking of ways to spend it. :sad2: thats ok, she makes more then me and hers comes up in march so ill get even.:rotfl2:

have a good night!!! :thumbsup2

Glad you got your raise...that is great!!! The hospital told me that I had maxed out this year on raises....uuugh! after 25 years that is all!:sad:

Be careful with that coaching from the stands thing. Don't become one of "those parents."

Nah. I've coached them the past several years in basketball and soccer. I thought it would be a good idea to take a season off and let them make some of their own game decisions. I am really good at designing a game plan, so I wanted to watch them succeed on their own. I just give them some tips from the sideline when I see a favorable matchup.

good evening!!! the pub is down. :sad1:
just got home from running around today. drug my rear end off to the mail.:crazy2:

: mr. owner says, " your $100 week raise"? :dance3::dance3:

Whatever it takes to get you posting over here. Congrats on the raise.

Congrats to the girls, hopefully DS will do as well tomorrow.

Good luck to him.

Are you still alive? Have you been transformed in to a princess yet?

Food over. Dance Party over. Pictionary over. Movie on now. I tried to get them to watch Avengers or POTC, but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter