DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I love the runs to the end... The Ackbar blitzes are my favorite. :lmao:

Yeah, that def. had a hand in it. Talking to a lot of the guys last weekend though, I think it's been more than just that. I try to keep up in all 3 spots, it's tough though!

I have 3 taps open, one for each. :surfweb:

AirGoofy said:
Hey David. I see there already is a nemesis challenge 2. Did you find a race for us?

If your talking about a rundisney one, I don't see one you could do norm, the closest is either early may for the Everest. And If I remember right still school and basketball or the Tot at the end of sept but ur DDs of course are still in school

Personally I love the runs to the end... The Ackbar blitzes are my favorite. :lmao:

Yeah, that def. had a hand in it. Talking to a lot of the guys last weekend though, I think it's been more than just that. I try to keep up in all 3 spots, it's tough though!

I do like the Akbar blitzes and the one with all the ninja pictures that time. I tried a few, but it was just too much for me. I usually am good about checking here and FB, but don't get over to the Pub very often.

moose615 said:
If your talking about a rundisney one, I don't see one you could do norm, the closest is either early may for the Everest. And If I remember right still school and basketball or the Tot at the end of sept but ur DDs of course are still in school

If I can't make it to DDCC 2 in 2014 for some odd reason, I'm going to try to do the TOT for a long weekend trip

Maybe I can talk DW into one. January would be cool since we've never been that month. We really liked September because of the low crowd levels.

i would log on the next day and look at all of stophers dl pictures. i couldnt type or post fast enough. :lmao:

And he had a ton of them. I follow his business FB page - glad to see things are going well for him.

AirGoofy said:
Maybe I can talk DW into one. January would be cool since we've never been that month. We really liked September because of the low crowd levels.

I enjoyed my jan trip, wish I had gotten up to watch the race but I wasn't a huge fan of waking up at 4 (had the rental car) an that trip we didn't stay at a Disney resort so I was stuck at a hotel miles away from Disney for half of the day, in retrospect I wish I took a cab to Epcot where I could of had more time there

i see you have stayed at the contemporary! that is my favorite, non dvc resort. lucky enough to stay there twice. once in 2010 and 2011. both were m.k. view rooms. laying in bed watching wishes was the best. i didnt have to leave the room at all. i could just sit and look out the slider door 24 hours and just watch all the action.:thumbsup2

That is a scary picture! :scared1:

If I can't make it to DDCC 2 in 2014 for some odd reason, I'm going to try to do the TOT for a long weekend trip

I hope I can make the DDCC 2 as well. We have enough points to get in 3 trips a year every now and then, with strategic banking and borrowing. I like having our trips 6 months aparts as it makes the year go easier.

i just had a nice ride with don and the family on its a small world!!! fireworks and also a nice walk over to big thunder!!! thanks don!!!! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you are getting to the point where you will never have to pay for another trip to WDW. ;)

AirGoofy said:
I hope I can make the DDCC 2 as well. We have enough points to get in 3 trips a year every now and then, with strategic banking and borrowing. I like having our trips 6 months aparts as it makes the year go easier.

I didn't think about that, that's a good idea, that's pretty close to what I have planned for the next trips 7months between the march and oct trips and then roughly 6 mo between the oct and spring break 2014.but once I'm fully traveling on my pts, it'll prob cut down to 1 trip a year

I didn't think about that, that's a good idea, that's pretty close to what I have planned for the next trips 7months between the march and oct trips and then roughly 6 mo between the oct and spring break 2014.but once I'm fully traveling on my pts, it'll prob cut down to 1 trip a year

Or, buy more points and go twice a year.

im going to try to keep up over here. i tend to hang out in the pub more.
not sure why other guys dont come around on either spots. i try to talk to everyone and get to know everyone.i made alot of good friends on here. ive never gotten so many text messages from guys who i never met that ask me how things are going when they know things are not going well.heck, i was even bear hugged in epcot.:thumbsup2i can bust chops with the rest of them but i also take it as well which i love it or i wouldnt come around at all. im sure theres some that would be happy if i didnt come around at all to either place. so, with that, im off to bed! have a good night.:thumbsup2

AirGoofy said:
Or, buy more points and go twice a year.

Well since we r good in studios (given my non marital status) I have enough pts to do a week and then also a long weekend, but if ever that status changes I know I'll have to go to 1 br esp if she has a kid already, then it'll be prob just a week. But I have a feeling I'm going to fall in love with BLT in march and want pts there too haha

im going to try to keep up over here. i tend to hang out in the pub more.
not sure why other guys dont come around on either spots. i try to talk to everyone and get to know everyone.i made alot of good friends on here. ive never gotten so many text messages from guys who i never met that ask me how things are going when they know things are not going well.heck, i was even bear hugged in epcot.:thumbsup2i can bust chops with the rest of them but i also take it as well which i love it or i wouldnt come around at all. im sure theres some that would be happy if i didnt come around at all to either place. so, with that, im off to bed! have a good night.:thumbsup2

Im glad you have come back "home"!!!:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter