DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great seeing you too CJ! And thanks, I was happy with the time, especially given the heat. :headache:

Crash did great. For her first marathon, that was amazing.

Also, part of the reason I ran that fast was to stay away from her and her shiv. I know we were joking about it, but at 5 am when you're working on about 4 hours of sleep and staring at 26.2 miles in the Florida heat, you start to get a little paranoid! ;)

hhhmmmm wonder who kept you up???

Good morning guys :thumbsup2

Andy - congrats on your DD crawling!

Taking my Chine counterparts to Monticello and Kokomo, IN today. I can feel your excitement all the way here :rotfl2:

Morning everyone,

The Pirate Princess Pirate heads back to NJ this morning. Vacation is over for her, she will be class this afternoon. I feel a little better but still occasional waves of nausea. Hopefully by tomorrow, it will be gone.

We're still fighting fevers, but so far that is it. Hope it stays that way. On a positive note, DD crawled for us for the first time today!

Congrats Andy. Next she will be asking for the keys to the car.

Good morning fellow dads, hope all is well, watching blues clues with DD, she's starting to sound like she's getting sick , no fever or anything but she's got the sniffles

moose615 said:
Good morning fellow dads, hope all is well, watching blues clues with DD, she's starting to sound like she's getting sick , no fever or anything but she's got the sniffles

I hope she feels better soon!

Morning Guys, happy Monday!

Andy - look out know that the little one is crawling, walking won't be far behind. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Morning everyone,

The Pirate Princess Pirate heads back to NJ this morning. Vacation is over for her, she will be class this afternoon. I feel a little better but still occasional waves of nausea. Hopefully by tomorrow, it will be gone.

Hope you are feeling better soon. It sounnds like the stomach flu bug that was going around here, took me about a week to start feeling better.

It is morning...

Hope it passes quick and she feels better soon..

‘Morning all…

One more round of Congrats to all that went running for their lives at Disney Saturday.
I can think of no better place to be running for you life.

All y’all done good.

Well, interesting day. Taking 2 kids and a wife to a conference is no small feat. There are actually some interesting topics and speakers here though. We got to hear Jack Hannah tell a story about asking his wife to breast feed a baby chimp.

We're still fighting fevers, but so far that is it. Hope it stays that way.

“Breast feed a baby chimp”?
That had to be one heck of a discussion and likely involved months spent on the couch afterward.

On a positive note, DD crawled for us for the first time today!

:woohoo:
Enjoy the milestones…
They start arriving with greater velocity from this point onward.

Congrats Andy. Next she will be asking for the keys to the car.

Don’t sweat that milestone just yet. Long before that occurs; she’ll be wanting to date boys that already have their license. That one… you need to fear.

At the current rate of change, cars may well be driving themselves more then the new inexperienced driver in them, but I don’t foresee a technological replacement for dating arriving quite that quickly.

Morning everyone,

Feeling poorly because she’s leaving again or did you party just a might too hard at the DDCC?

Or is it something worse.
Hopefully not that last one.

Taking my Chine counterparts to Monticello and Kokomo, IN today. I can feel your excitement all the way here :rotfl2:

I don’t know…
driving around Northern Indiana verses being stuck in the office all day…
If they’re paying for the gas, I say you doin’ well.

That’s no good.
Hopefully it won’t develop into anything any worse.

Morning everyone,

Safe travels for the princess. Classes start early for her. Most of the college students I know don't go back until after the 20th.

Hope you feel better soon.

Good Morning Philip and all the dads. Hope DD feels better and that it is nothing too bad. A quick cold would be welcome in our house given all the different illnesses going around.

Peanut Butterin' Beverly!

Back to reality!

I already miss WDW - is it time to go back yet?

Crash finished the Marathon in 4:32. Really proud of her. And as I anticipated, she was faster than Tim and Barry's combined Half Marathon times.

Showing off the bling.
IMG_5279.jpg

Wow! Congrats Crash...that's a great time.

Dave!!!!!! Great seeing you on facetime last night! :thumbsup2

I ran in the full marathon this morning... And it was hot! Glad it's over, the bling is awesome!

Congrats Paul! I ran the race in spirit with you, which is my favorite way to run a marathon.

Last call for the hockey pool before I set it to draft. Here is the information to find the pool in Yahoo.

League ID#: 37977 League Name: DisCanada 2013 Password: mickey

I'd enjoy this but I'm involved in too many friends' leagues to count. I need to cut back a little.

Well, interesting day. Taking 2 kids and a wife to a conference is no small feat. There are actually some interesting topics and speakers here though. We got to hear Jack Hannah tell a story about asking his wife to breast feed a baby chimp.

:scared1: What kind of conference is this again?? :confused3

We're still fighting fevers, but so far that is it. Hope it stays that way. On a positive note, DD crawled for us for the first time today!

:woohoo: Very cool! She'll be detecting the weaknesses in your childproofing in no time. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter