DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the new position. We're all rooting for ya.:cheer2::cheer2:

Hopefully it is more money, shorter hours and plenty of time to spend on the Dis boards. :lmao:
Thanks. It would be more money. The hours would be 8pm to 4am so being better hours would be subjective. The healthcare package is better than my wife's and we'd only have to spring for daycare 2 days a week.

Thanks. It would be more money. The hours would be 8pm to 4am so being better hours would be subjective. The healthcare package is better than my wife's and we'd only have to spring for daycare 2 days a week.
Nice job! Keep moving up, then you can pay for our (DDC) disney trips!

Well, my Canadian friends, I may have spoken too soon about us being up that way. We were thinking of taking a little Spring Break trip up to see Niagara Falls with a Toronto detour later this spring. But I may need to hold onto that cash, because...

Our wait list came through, and we'll be able to stay at Aulani this summer! :woohoo::cool1: Now I just have to pay for it.

I haven't told my wife yet. Her birthday is next month, so I think I'm going to make it a surprise for her then.

Well, my Canadian friends, I may have spoken too soon about us being up that way. We were thinking of taking a little Spring Break trip up to see Niagara Falls with a Toronto detour later this spring. But I may need to hold onto that cash, because...

Our wait list came through, and we'll be able to stay at Aulani this summer! :woohoo::cool1: Now I just have to pay for it.

I haven't told my wife yet. Her birthday is next month, so I think I'm going to make it a surprise for her then.
That is awesome Mark!!!!!! Do you have room for 1 more? :confused3 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Congratulations, Mark!!!!

Now we just have to hope that Mrs. Knowitall doesn't decide today is a good day to spy on the DDC... :rolleyes1

That is awesome Mark!!!!!! Do you have room for 1 more? :confused3 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Remember that whole "I need to pay for it" part? In other words, no. :rotfl:

Now we just have to hope that Mrs. Knowitall doesn't decide today is a good day to spy on the DDC... :rolleyes1

I thought about updating my TR but then I realized she'd see it there. I'm fully confident this is a safe spot. :cool2:

:thumbsup2

Congratulations!!!!:cool1: We always talk about the big island, but never seem to pull the trigger. Sounds like a great birthday present. My birthday is in August. Just sayin.:rolleyes1

:rotfl2::rotfl2: That would ^%$%^ if this was the one day she checked over here. We'll just blame it on CJ. :thumbsup2 Come to think of it, he hasn't responded to my PM. Maybe the sharks got him this weekend.:scared:

Morning gentlemen. You guys sure were chatty. I'll just pick up here.

Hope everyone made it through the snownami alright. The pics are incredible keep them coming. :thumbsup2

I put in for an open full time position at work. Hopefully it comes through.

Good Luck!

I'm critically on the fence about Disney on Ice this year. It comes to town every February. and we've gone for the last 3 years now. My kids love it and it's inexpensive.

This year, it is in town 4 weeks before we go to The World. I'm currently worrying (more than I should) that going to Disney on Ice will detract from the Disney experience since my son is Mickey Mouse obsessed and has never seen the real thing before. If he sees him (and all his friends) right in town, it'll be less special when we meet them at THEIR house.

or maybe i'm just over thinking.....HALP!

Well, Hawaii is no Toronto, but good nonetheless:rotfl2:...good score!

I put in for an open full time position at work. Hopefully it comes through.
Hope it comes through. More money is usually a good thing.

That's great Mark. Hawaii will be an awesome birthday present for your wife.

I'm critically on the fence about Disney on Ice this year. It comes to town every February. and we've gone for the last 3 years now. My kids love it and it's inexpensive.

This year, it is in town 4 weeks before we go to The World. I'm currently worrying (more than I should) that going to Disney on Ice will detract from the Disney experience since my son is Mickey Mouse obsessed and has never seen the real thing before. If he sees him (and all his friends) right in town, it'll be less special when we meet them at THEIR house.

I might be in the minority here, but I just can't justify the expense of going. Any time DW has taken the kids, it's been from winning the tix.

Congrats, but have you really thought this through? You surprised her with Animal Kingdom for Christmas, now Aulani for her birthday. I wonder what she will be expecting for your anniversary. :scratchin

Congratulations!!!!:cool1: We always talk about the big island, but never seem to pull the trigger. Sounds like a great birthday present. My birthday is in August. Just sayin.:rolleyes1

Aw, too bad. We're going in June. :lmao:

Well, Hawaii is no Toronto, but good nonetheless:rotfl2:...good score!

I guess we could always go to Chicago. Mr. Burns of the Simpsons calls it the "Miami of Canada". :rotfl:

That's great Mark. Hawaii will be an awesome birthday present for your wife.

Well, she knows about Hawaii. Just not the Aulani part. Up till now we were trying to find a good spot for a tent on the beach. :thumbsup2

Congrats, but have you really thought this through? You surprised her with Animal Kingdom for Christmas, now Aulani for her birthday. I wonder what she will be expecting for your anniversary. :scratchin

We'll be in Hawaii on our anniversary. So I'll just get her a t-shirt. :thumbsup2

THAT'S when he unleashes the mighty awesomeness of Niagara/Toronto !:rotfl2:

We're heading to NY in March with some friends and we'll have 4 kids (2 boys 2 girls) ranging from 6-11 with us. We'd like to see a show while we are there. We're looking at the Lion King, Spiderman, Cinderella and Blue Man Group. The only thing holding us back from booking the lion king is that it seems to be substantially more expensive than the others. Does anyone have experience with any of these shows?

I would skip it this year since it is so close to your trip and use the $$ for more magic in Disney. I agree your son should be allowed the experience to meet Mickey in WDW first. I go with DD every year to DOI, but it was only after we had seen them at WDW.

We enjoyed the show this year, but would not have a problem skipping it if we were heading to WDW within a month or two. Just an opinion. The other question is, How would your other children feel about missing the show? You need to consider them as well. :scratchin Makes it a tough decision.

IamTrike said:
We're heading to NY in March with some friends and we'll have 4 kids (2 boys 2 girls) ranging from 6-11 with us. We'd like to see a show while we are there. We're looking at the Lion King, Spiderman, Cinderella and Blue Man Group. The only thing holding us back from booking the lion king is that it seems to be substantially more expensive than the others. Does anyone have experience with any of these shows?

Seen both loin king and blue man group in nyc and I would go again to either in a heartbeat. If you can swing the extra $, Lion king is hands down the best production I've ever seen and is visually stunning.... and I saw it before I was a Disney nut.

We saw Lion King off Broadway last year and while it was still great, the NYC show was phenomenal due to the scope of the animals they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter