DDC XXV: It’s a Special Holiday Episode of the DISDad’s Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, either I didn't see the offending post or I did and it didn't offend me, but I am not offended

You might be once he explains why you shouldn't be offended. :lmao:

That's a good point, ok now I'm offended that I don't know why I may of been offended a few days ago :)

Now I think I may be offended that I didn't offend you and now have. Does that make any sense at all.:lmao::lmao:

Well I hope you don't think I'm bringing up now.:lmao::lmao: I still have to figure out this PM issue.

Wow...tough little thread here....see if it's still kicking in the AM...night all

I have give this place up for gone severl times already and it still has some life in it!:goodvibes

Torturing myself with Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...
Awesome show.
Bummer. I hope you feel better and get to go as planned. With the flu bug and everything going around be careful and take care of yourself. I'm finally starting to feel decent after two weeks and a bunch of the dads have been not feeling well.

Well I decided to fly. Don't feel quite bad enough to justify skipping out on the flight and driving. If I were to drive I would have wanted to leave at least an hour ago. Not the flu, just long-lasting side effects of anti-biotics have me feeling queasy. Time to shower and head to the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter