• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXV: It’s a Special Holiday Episode of the DISDad’s Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay new thread, last night I figured everyone had to go to bed early after the thread closed and the new one was up yet

Yay new thread, last night I figured everyone had to go to bed early after the thread closed and the new one was up yet

I know... thye DISDads are lost without there home...

1286034639_125740871_1-Lost-Puppy-El-Vista.jpg

Started this game on the "Last to Post" thread, thought it might be good here as well.

Fill in the blank Friday.

“Christmas is great, but the one thing I could do without is __________”

waiting for BIL/SIL to show up.

declansdad said:
Started this game on the "Last to Post" thread, thought it might be good here as well.

It being advertised right after Halloween

I love the smell of New Thread in the Morning...

...Smells like Main Street (or Victory)

Dang it, Doc beat me to the punchline. :thumbsup2

Christmas is great, but the one thing I could do without is __________

...the credit card bill.

...the family members who don't pay attention to the list of gift ideas you gave them.

...the other family members who "wanted to try something a little different" with the dinner menu this year. :scared1:

Only half day at work today guys! Then taking kids to see the Hobbitt.

Have fun! Be careful, though: a lot of reviews I read said the first hour is deathly slow. One said you could tell they were stretching a 300-page book into 3 movies "by making sure they filmed every single period, comma, and semi-colon in the book." :eek:

Christmas is great, but the one thing I could do without is shopping.

I usually only have to shop for my wife, she takes care of everything else. I really like buying things for her and giving her gifts, but I really hate to shop.

Christmas is great, but the one thing I could do without is __________

The unending focus on "getting"

Honestly, I'd be happy just to spend time with my family.
Is there really any other gift that anyone actually needs?

Oh, and a close second on that list would be every single commercial for every perfume, cologne, bit of jewelry or high-end luxury auto that is touting itself as the only possible acceptable gift.
Aaaarrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!

The unending focus on "getting"

Honestly, I'd be happy just to spend time with my family.
Is there really any other gift that anyone actually needs?

Oh, and a close second on that list would be every single commercial for every perfume, cologne, bit of jewelry or high-end luxury auto that is touting itself as the only possible acceptable gift.
Aaaarrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!

Do you mean you are not buying the new 007 cologne? :lmao:

Morning guys,

Seems the quick closing last night came as a surprise. Guess they are onto us. The kid sent me this picture last night.

SHChristmasHat.jpg

She is getting excited to come home for Christmas. Not to see me of course but to be with her friends. The kids that live up North are jealous that she is vacationing in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter