DDC XXIX: We’re Over 750 Dads, With A Disney Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i Made it early too Not page one but I doubt i will ever make that page anymore.

And Thank you Randall for the new spread. Hopefully i will be here more often this time. :thumbsup2

But you beat me and I got the message on the other board. Your fast.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I could say it was only skill that comes with age, but in reality it was dumb luck. Happened to log on after a 2 hour conference call and saw it open and assumed the other thread was closed.

Ninja like reflexes.

Any chance you'll be hanging around Mickey's house 8/21-8/28? I think the only day I am unavailable is the 25th. We'll be at Discovery Cove that day. If not, i am still planning to come solo in January.

Thanks for the new home, Randall. David didn't stink it up too bad.

Page 2??? Did I beat Norm??

Well, it is nice that you can win in something. You still have a chance to get a 100 post run on the last thread.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,809
User Name Posts
BigTikiDaddy 356
declansdad 310
AirGoofy 309
mm1971 283
twokids0204 230
theduck619 208

Yup. He must be sitting by the pool dozing..................Not a pretty picture.:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

I'm not getting any complaints here.

If you would like to receive a text message when I start a new thread, please send me a PM with a request and your digits.

Page 3!! Holy crap, I should have stayed at work so I could have caught this earlier. :rotfl2:

Wow, page 3 already?!

Prayers for Declansdad's dad (from the previous thread.)

I'm not getting any complaints here.

No complaints here either.:lmao::lmao: Just having a little fun with you since Philip hasn't been around.

DS has a hoop game at 5:45 tonight. No subs so they'll be good and tired. DD plays at 7:45. I told them whomever scores the most points gets to go out for ice cream tonight after the second game. Loser goes home.:rotfl2::rotfl2: I'll take them both out, just trying to light that fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter