DDC XXIII - Where Everyone Knows Your Name! NORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality post to quantity ratio? :confused3

Some impressive numbers on here...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 4,611
User Name Posts
AirGoofy 465
theduck619 384
declansdad 375
twokids0204 357
mm1971 238
afwdwfan 206

:wave2: Barry...

How's the family?

Good. Kids are excited that they're off school all next week.
You see, down here we have Thanksgiving in November. Where it belongs, right between Halloween and Christmas where it can be overlooked except on the actual day itself.

Yours?

Good. Kids are excited that they're off school all next week.
You see, down here we have Thanksgiving in November. Where it belongs, right between Halloween and Christmas where it can be overlooked except on the actual day itself.

Yours?

We just get 2 days of peace and quiet... we are still allowed to eat turkey, but aren't allowed to celebrate the pilgrims landing.

My kids are ok... Seth is getting to the end of his grounding, and Bayley is loving that she is an angel.

We just get 2 days of peace and quiet... we are still allowed to eat turkey, but aren't allowed to celebrate the pilgrims landing.

My kids are ok... Seth is getting to the end of his grounding, and Bayley is loving that she is an angel.

If you guys would just man up and become the 51st state you could partake of this awesome holiday :lmao:

wasnotafan said:
Some impressive numbers on here...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 4,611
User Name Posts
AirGoofy 465
theduck619 384
declansdad 375
twokids0204 357
mm1971 238
afwdwfan 206

I'm not even in the ballpark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter