DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

We got home on Monday at 8:00pm and the kids got on the bus at 7:50am the next morning. Yikes!!
I got to the restaurant and starting getting my product on order and now we are in the full swing of things. I'm cutting Alaskan halibut of dinner service and thought I would show you fellas how we do it.
D8B0907A-AC2E-4C5A-9923-F0F00374AD1D-300-000000F02E9CADAF.jpg

We start off with a section of an entire fish that we order. This particular fish weighed 130lbs.

7539E88A-B561-4D99-B1D5-C4373B3336C6-300-000000F03C0073AA.jpg

Cleaned portions.
F2A32B5A-EE24-4DE2-9404-476AA2A80850-300-000000F045B311A5.jpg

Portioned and ready for service. These will be hand battered and cooked to a golden brown. Yum!

Welcome back...

Not a seafood fan either, but I appreciate the skill that goes into the carving.

:thumbsup2

Well guys, I decided a week ago that today was going to be my first day of not smoking, yesterday at around 3 I had my last smoke and the rest of the day went fine, this morning wake up feel pretty good, as the day goes on I start feeling weirder and weirder so around 1 I had a smoke and feel fine again, I'm glad I'm quitting an I feel so much better already, I might just have to take it more slow and steady then I wanted to, tomm was my original day to fully stop smoking I'll have to see how that goes tomm, I know it's not easy but at least I know an feel that I can do it

You can do it...best part is you have all of us here to cheer for you!!:cheer2:

AirGoofy said:
The end to a LONG week. Somehow, I tweaked my back in this process. Maybe it was overcompensating for the ankle. But, have to ref and coach soccer games tomorrow. Time to fill pez dispenser with lortab.

I know who I'm hangin with at MNSSHP lol , bring plenty for 2, DDs daycare is having soccer sign ups, it's 100 for a 10 week season at daycare
, I'm trying to determine if that's something she wants to do , she likes it but says she wants to if one of her friends is, she doesn't want to do ballet anymore and I would like for her to do something extra though

Hey guys. Rough day at work today. Tee'd off at 8:40, and it took 2:45 to get around the front 9 due to some slow play a few groups ahead. Things picked up on the back 9, luckily. :thumbsup2

Hey guys. Rough day at work today. Tee'd off at 8:40, and it took 2:45 to get around the front 9 due to some slow play a few groups ahead. Things picked up on the back 9, luckily. :thumbsup2

Bless your heart!! That is a rough dy! :goodvibes

Poor guy... don't worry I held down the fort for ya while you were out.

RodBelding said:

Wow my day was heaven compared to yours, if you need someone to listen as you rant, we are always here for you

You can do it...best part is you have all of us here to cheer for you!!:cheer2:

That's your selling point? :sad2:

I know who I'm hangin with at MNSSHP lol , bring plenty for 2, DDs daycare is having soccer sign ups, it's 100 for a 10 week season at daycare
, I'm trying to determine if that's something she wants to do , she likes it but says she wants to if one of her friends is, she doesn't want to do ballet anymore and I would like for her to do something extra though

It's $60 for 10 week season here. My oldest dd played to 9 and quit. My youngest is still playing. My youngest started playing at 3, but really didn't get good or really like it until she was 7.

Terrible day. Did you move in with CJ?

Hey guys!

We got home on Monday at 8:00pm and the kids got on the bus at 7:50am the next morning. Yikes!!
I got to the restaurant and starting getting my product on order and now we are in the full swing of things. I'm cutting Alaskan halibut of dinner service and thought I would show you fellas how we do it.
D8B0907A-AC2E-4C5A-9923-F0F00374AD1D-300-000000F02E9CADAF.jpg

We start off with a section of an entire fish that we order. This particular fish weighed 130lbs.

7539E88A-B561-4D99-B1D5-C4373B3336C6-300-000000F03C0073AA.jpg

Cleaned portions.
F2A32B5A-EE24-4DE2-9404-476AA2A80850-300-000000F045B311A5.jpg

Portioned and ready for service. These will be hand battered and cooked to a golden brown. Yum!
daddy o, do you serve that in the rest. or do you do it just for the halibut? :lmao: (muppet joke!)

Well guys, I decided a week ago that today was going to be my first day of not smoking, yesterday at around 3 I had my last smoke and the rest of the day went fine, this morning wake up feel pretty good, as the day goes on I start feeling weirder and weirder so around 1 I had a smoke and feel fine again, I'm glad I'm quitting an I feel so much better already, I might just have to take it more slow and steady then I wanted to, tomm was my original day to fully stop smoking I'll have to see how that goes tomm, I know it's not easy but at least I know an feel that I can do it
you can do it!!!! :thumbsup2 i was a three packer a day and quit cold turkey in 2003. i didnt sleep for a month. i drank 3-4 dunkin donut extra large coffees a day!!! :lmao: that feeling will go away after a few days. when you get the urge, just think or do something else, the urge will pass. each day the urge gets less and less. it took me about three months to really feel "normal" again. after about three months the smell of smoke will turn your guts inside out. it take a long time for that urge to go away but each day, week month it gets easier. just take it day by day. if you slip like today, thats ok, start again tomorrow.:thumbsup2

:lmao: i hate when that happens!!!! i does give me some time to find my ball in the trees while waiting for the slow play! :lmao:

The end to a LONG week. Somehow, I tweaked my back in this process. Maybe it was overcompensating for the ankle. But, have to ref and coach soccer games tomorrow. Time to fill pez dispenser with lortab.

Refs never move, you should be fine. :rotfl2:

Where were the marshalls? Couldn't play through?

I don't know whose idea it was to get the sling bag by LowePro for my DSLR but I got it and it worked out like a champ. Just got it tonight packed it all up and love it.

Here is something to brighten some of your eyes and wonders!

5282384597_e030ba1267_b.jpg

I don't know whose idea it was to get the sling bag by LowePro for my DSLR but I got it and it worked out like a champ. Just got it tonight packed it all up and love it.

Here is something to brighten some of your eyes and wonders!

Is it like this one?

19-2562-SWTIMGZOOM.jpg

Bless your heart!! That is a rough dy! :goodvibes

Poor guy... don't worry I held down the fort for ya while you were out.

Wow my day was heaven compared to yours, if you need someone to listen as you rant, we are always here for you

Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. :thumbsup2

Terrible day. Did you move in with CJ?

Not yet, I'll prob head down there after hurricane season... ;)

Bean counters in Bean town, sure have it rough!

We really do! Thank you for recognizing that!

:lmao: i hate when that happens!!!! i does give me some time to find my ball in the trees while waiting for the slow play! :lmao:

I had a few of those today... Let's just say my wedges could use some cleaning...

Where were the marshalls? Couldn't play through?

It was backed up a bit, I think they sent off a bunch of groups early, and a few of them slowed it up enough to create the backlog. They kept coming by and apologizing, but didn't move any groups through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter