• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo. Page 2. I don't think I've ever got in this early on a new thread.

Glad to have you back Don (even if you didn't want to come back). Oh and you too Brian.

That's because all the race offenders or post padders are at WDW.

Been AFK for a few days as we were staying with friends down South in good ol' Jarvisburg, NC. They have a cozy cottage down there right on the Albemarle Sound. Was able to take the kids out several hundred feet and still be able to stand flat footed :thumbsup2 Here's a pic out the back door:

DSC00475.JPG

!

Good picture. Would be nice to have that view everyday.

Well club soccer is over for the summer, the boys fell to a very strong team this morning 3-0. It was tight for the first 40 minutes but in the end the better skilled and better coached team came out on top.

Couple weeks off and school soccer and regional skills camps will be starting up. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday Gents.

Quite norm. I'm not padding, just making a soft landing.

Don, thanks again for the new set up.

Stopped in Florence SC for the night. Spent last night in DC at a high school friend's house. Another friend joined us and we had a laugh filled evening. Tomorrow will see the SIL in Savanna then home to Miami.

Haven't heard any bad news from the neighbors about the house so I am guessing everything is OK. Watching the weather and we are getting pounded by rain and moderately high winds.

The Pirate Princess Pirate is settling in. Last night she went with her roommate to a consignment store for some decorations for the room. A bought a Winnie the Pooh lamp and a Mickey floor rug. Then a group of them went to Dunkin Donuts for a evening snack. Classes start tomorrow.

Started staycation with a chance to sleep in this morning, then I took the girls to the pool. Movie night tonight I think, with pizza and wings.

Started staycation with a chance to sleep in this morning, then I took the girls to the pool. Movie night tonight I think, with pizza and wings.

Have fun! Me, I'm heading out to my soccer game on another nice warm, humid evening. Not sure why I do this to myself; must be to get in shape. Do you suppose the beer after the game helps?
:lmao:

Just hanging out in our room for a few minutes before we head back out to DHS for Fantasmic tonight and 6:30 TSM fast passes.

We are considering a water park day next week and wondering which park you guys would pick? Should we do one park or maybe upgrade one day ticket to season pass which is cheaper than 2 single day tickets, Then we are set for the entire year?

Forgot to mention that on the way down, I passed dozens of utility trucks heading south to help in restoring power. 8,500 customers without power in Dade and 4,500 in Broward. Called the neighbors but they didn't answer so don't know if we have power or not. FPL (our utility company) has a site that shows power outages in the state. All of South Florida (from east to west coast) is red meaning lots of outages.

Forgot to mention that on the way down, I passed dozens of utility trucks heading south to help in restoring power. 8,500 customers without power in Dade and 4,500 in Broward. Called the neighbors but they didn't answer so don't know if we have power or not. FPL (our utility company) has a site that shows power outages in the state. All of South Florida (from east to west coast) is red meaning lots of outages.

Good luck with the power CJ!

Going to head out with the kids of an early Sunday Dinner. Found a local restaurant I like, and haven't been to in a while, that has Kids Eat Free on Sundays. :thumbsup2

Have fun! Me, I'm heading out to my soccer game on another nice warm, humid evening. Not sure why I do this to myself; must be to get in shape. Do you suppose the beer after the game helps?
:lmao:

I endorse this event or product.

Just hanging out in our room for a few minutes before we head back out to DHS for Fantasmic tonight and 6:30 TSM fast passes.

We are considering a water park day next week and wondering which park you guys would pick? Should we do one park or maybe upgrade one day ticket to season pass which is cheaper than 2 single day tickets, Then we are set for the entire year?

If you do a water park, go with Typhoon Lagoon. Lazy River is great, you can swim with sharks etc...

Hope you get the power issue resolved

Good luck with the power CJ!

Going to head out with the kids of an early Sunday Dinner. Found a local restaurant I like, and haven't been to in a while, that has Kids Eat Free on Sundays. :thumbsup2

Free on Sundays doesn't happen enough..awesome..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter