DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man so sick on my visit to Virginia. As soon as we show up My Fiancé got almost flu like symptoms and I started as well. Just laid back now trying to fight it off. Never made it to Busch to visit with Commando, we were going to go but fiancé started vomiting so anyhow, I hate VA. Whats everyone else been up to?

Sorry you got sick. I was in Virginia a few years ago and am not in a hurry to go back.

Congratulations to Jungle (Nelson) Cruz on their Championship for the 2012 Disney Dad's Fantasy Baseball season!!

They capped off their fine season with a big 6-4 win in the championship over PhineastoEzratoGus who overcame a slow start in the final to make it close in the end. Great job guys!!

In Third Place, the top seed Epic Phillie rebounded from their semi-final defeat with a convincing 8-0 win over Mickey's Steamboats.

As mentioned before, the Hittin' Mickeys won their 5th place game over their nemesis (and last year's champ) the Splash Mountaineers.

The BLT Goats finished strong and took 7th place over the Gray Sox. The Maelstrom Kingpins won a tough battle for 9th place over Baloo's Cubs. Finally, Goofy Hustle beat the Yak 'n Yankees to claim 11th place.

Thanks everyone for participating this year and here's looking forward to next season!!

Chris

Not warm but hot and muggy. Not that I will be complaining come January and February.

You don't get to complain about the weather. Yeah, you have hurricanes but we have tornadoes, lots of cold rain, and snow.

Congratulations to Jungle (Nelson) Cruz on their Championship for the 2012 Disney Dad's Fantasy Baseball season!!

They capped off their fine season with a big 6-4 win in the championship over PhineastoEzratoGus who overcame a slow start in the final to make it close in the end. Great job guys!!

In Third Place, the top seed Epic Phillie rebounded from their semi-final defeat with a convincing 8-0 win over Mickey's Steamboats.

As mentioned before, the Hittin' Mickeys won their 5th place game over their nemesis (and last year's champ) the Splash Mountaineers.

The BLT Goats finished strong and took 7th place over the Gray Sox. The Maelstrom Kingpins won a tough battle for 9th place over Baloo's Cubs. Finally, Goofy Hustle beat the Yak 'n Yankees to claim 11th place.

Thanks everyone for participating this year and here's looking forward to next season!!

Chris

My first fantasy baseball league and I finished over .500. Thanks Chris, it was fun.

Pouring rain here now. I am hoping the rest of the season will continue as is.

Well we had son for the game, unfortunately that was the only good thing. Had a 2-0 lead but lost 3-2. Another game on Thursday against the strongest middle school in the district.

AirGoofy said:
It is currently 61 degrees here and raining.

Next Monday, I'll be in WDW at the MNSSHP, with the 10 day outlook at 85 @ 0% chance of rain.

I told DW that I'm ready to sell everything, buy a small RV, live in FL, and scrounge for food at CJ's every so often.

That's great news, I was afraid it might rain at the party and my makeup would run- add that to the list of things I never thought I'd say

That's great news, I was afraid it might rain at the party and my makeup would run- add that to the list of things I never thought I'd say

Yeah that's pretty high up on the list of things I've never hear a disdad say

We have taken Allegiant many times and had zero issues with renting a car there!!! Save money where you can and spend it at Disney!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks Steve. I booked our return on Allegiant. Now I just need to book our flight down there. That felt a little wrong to me. It seems like I should be more worried about getting to disney than getting back from Disney.

Tag Fairy worthy.

Agree! Probably MNSSH is the only time you can say that and not get your man card revoked.

Currently settling down and watching the the FIRST Star Wars movie on Spike TV. Not the 4th one according to Lucas. Wish I wasn't still working on the surround sound system and really enjoy it.

Man so sick on my visit to Virginia. As soon as we show up My Fiancé got almost flu like symptoms and I started as well. Just laid back now trying to fight it off. Never made it to Busch to visit with Commando, we were going to go but fiancé started vomiting so anyhow, I hate VA. Whats everyone else been up to?

Was wondering what happened to you, hope your feeling better:goodvibes

My first fantasy baseball league and I finished over .500. Thanks Chris, it was fun.

My pleasure - glad you enjoyed it.

I was premature in my declarations - the Yahoo league ends on Wednesday, so things might change, although I doubt it. Most leagues end on a Sunday when the week ends.

moose615 said:

Omg. The nightmare before Xmas haunted mansion in DL is so great that the one in MK must be great. We have lots of jack pics to share with you

disdadIL said:
Omg. The nightmare before Xmas haunted mansion in DL is so great that the one in MK must be great. We have lots of jack pics to share with you

I wanna see it so bad, I've decided to save and go longer next year, would love to see any pics you have, was sad that they had a jack and Sally meet and greet at downtown this weekend, a week too early

Evening guys....

If it's not too much to ask, can I have some prayers sent out to a couple of people from work. One is a current co-worker, her Mom's not doing very well, been gone for the past week doing vigils at the hospital, and trying to care for dad at the same time.

Also ran into a former co-worker recently, waved me down from dropping the girls off at school, he was in the area having breakfast. He's battling cancer and been off work fir some time now. Lost a kidney apparently. I knew he had been off sick, but nobody really knew why, he's a very private person. I worked with him for over two years when I started out, and 8 months of midnight-shifts, plus almost another two years at my current store a few years back, golfed and drank with him often too. I didn't even recognize him how much he changed in appearance. They've both been on my mind alot lately. While I complain about a lot of people I work with,., these are two good souls.....

Tag Fairy worthy.

::yes:: Thinking the same thing. Been a while since the Tag Fairy's dropped in...

Brent I saw a saying on a shirt the other day I thought you might like:confused3

Don't Tiki Me Off:rotfl2:

Correction, it was on a bar sign at the wood engraving place at Busch Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter