DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin Dad said:
Octonaughts is starting to grow on me.

Time to go rent something with lots of things that go BOOM!

They have a worst-of the gophers DVD?

So just talk to DW and she text me a few minutes later to ask how much I spent on the new bottle of Knob creek bourbon, I laughed and told her. Keep in mind she just ran around town and dropped near 200 on odds and ends. I guess I just have to laugh.

Well I am totally ramped up to leave for Disney next Friday and I still need to survive the weekend with my in-laws and DW. I only hope she doesn't have it out with her mom or the weekend will be even longer.

Morning Guys!

Had a good DR visit all around with both DD's. The Urologist cleared my youngest , she has had yearly ultrasounds for her kidneys since she was born. :cool1: The oldest has some variation of Rosasia (Ro say sha)? Got to pick her meds up today. But overall good visit!

Matt

10dedfish said:
Morning Guys!

Had a good DR visit all around with both DD's. The Urologist cleared my youngest , she has had yearly ultrasounds for her kidneys since she was born. :cool1: The oldest has some variation of Rosasia (Ro say sha)? Got to pick her meds up today. But overall good visit!

Matt

That's great news, always good when kids get a good DR visit

Good morning everyone, DD rocked it out yesterday for rockstar day at daycare , today is fave team and sadly all she has is a pink titans jersey as seen in a previous pic lol maybe this week will be better then the last 2 for the titans

Good mourning Dads

Off work soon going to catch a quick nap at home while DW runs around like a bantchy and then off to Door County with DW, DS, and In-Laws. Wish me luck last time DW went to Door county with her parents she was home in less than 24 hours. My guess lots of sugar for the kid and beer/wine for me and DW.
Have 6 bottles of diffrent Oktoberfest beer to drink this weekend and of course will pick up some Sweet Cherry while we are up there.

Have a good day all.

Morning guys.... should be chaotic today, for some reason I get left in charge of the store today. :sad2::lmao:

Morning Guys!

Matt

Good news..

Hey Carl (carlnix30) & Todd (CAJUNWDWFAN)!
bday.gif

Goofywithbirthdaycake.gif

63925Untitled_-_1.jpg

Good mourning Dads

Have 6 bottles of diffrent Oktoberfest beer to drink this weekend and of course will pick up some Sweet Cherry while we are up there.

Have a good day all.

Man, my Oktoberfest and Pumpkin beers have been on fire since last week. :thumbsup2 Near the end of shift yesterday, talked to a customer about the beeer section, and he commented that it's the best selection outside of Toronto's mega-stores, he sends a lot of business our way. Good to hear I am making people happy. :thumbsup2

Getting in Green Flash IPA from California today, should generate a bit more buzz.

Morning Guys!

Matt

Wooo Hooo... good Dr. visits are always good news.

Octonaughts is starting to grow on me.
The Creature Report song might quite possibly be the next most irritating song I know of next to one from a popular MK boat ride.

I do agree though, it is a decent show.

well, its here, tomorrow is our last day here. cant believe it has been almost two weeks. all the adrs are done. saved $153.00 with tables in wonderland this trip. tammy and i had a great time and it was great meeting dave and randall and there families. all were very nice people.
dont tell tammy but we are taking money home with us from this trip. i over budget the trip so we have a good $450 head start for mays trip.we are going to be going to the mk tomorrow morning and afternoon and some where in there, we are going to finish packing and getting the owners locker over to bell service. we are going to be dining tomorrow with sunny eclipes than back to okw early. we are going to be getting up at 2:30am sat. morning and hitting the road by 3am. ill talk to you guys tomorrow, have a nice night.
Um, Dave... You're still going to be there for another day. You don't have that $450 in the bank for the next trip yet. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Talked to Dad afterwards, he was rolling on the floor about this, wishes he was there to hear it. That kid is a goofball. But I wasn't ready to explain some of this to a 4 year old.
Well, it must have been an interesting experience. I've got to admit, I admire her desire to try to understand. :thumbsup2

Time to go rent something with lots of things that go BOOM!
They have a worst-of the gophers DVD?
Hmmmm... gophers and things that go boom...
bill-murray-caddyshack.jpg

So just talk to DW and she text me a few minutes later to ask how much I spent on the new bottle of Knob creek bourbon, I laughed and told her. Keep in mind she just ran around town and dropped near 200 on odds and ends. I guess I just have to laugh.

Well I am totally ramped up to leave for Disney next Friday and I still need to survive the weekend with my in-laws and DW. I only hope she doesn't have it out with her mom or the weekend will be even longer.
Sounds like a conversation I had with my DW too. I told her this weekend that I was going to get Reds playoff tickets. No comment was made. Wednesday morning, they opened up ticket sales and I bought playoff tickets. Fast Forward to Thursday evening and she complains about me spending money on said playoff tickets. :confused3 :crazy2:

Apparently another $50 purse is more acceptable than a $50 baseball ticket.

That's what I thought anyway, obviously I just kept that to myself, rolled my eyes and let it go.

Hey Carl (carlnix30) & Todd (CAJUNWDWFAN)!
Happy Birthday guys!

Does that cover your son's cost of travel, things like hotel and food?

Unfortunately no it does not include travel.:headache: This is his third year and the last two we played Memorial Day weekend at DW-ESPN zone. More $$, but it was a lot of fun.:cool1::cool1: They really know how to run a tournament. Not sure where this team goes of it's "big" trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter