DDC XXI - Passing Time Until Our Next Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did more driving on this staycation, but it was a lot of fun.

Give me a call. We're about 1.5 hours away.

It's funny...all the day trips we still have planned are centered around my days off this month, neither of my staycations, although we'll spend the last weekend of summer vacation in Sarnia.

If we ever do it, I will call. Are all the uphill/downhill using stairs? At algonquin, a lot of the hills/ etc only had stairs for the ultra-steep portions, it was hard going up rock faces etc without them. Good thing it wasn't slick with rain. You'd use tree roots and embedded rocks for footholds

It sure does appear as such doesnt it??:t :rotfl2:humbsup2

Makes it real easy to remember which anniversary it is...wonder what'll happen for my 12th in October...:confused3 meh, I got 2 months :rotfl2:

IA bunch of old fogies around here... That's the year I graduated high school.

Great, first my eye doctor, then the guy at Lenscrafters, now you.

And the movie in that picture... Let's see I think I was in sixth grade when it came out...

tumblr_m0ibnqUq7a1qaef0yo1_500.gif

When I was in the 6th grade…
We were laughing at this particular “lion”

Prince-John-Robin-Hood-disney-villains-1024487_720_480.jpg

They’re a bit better at telling stories now,
but I was plenty entertained at the time.

Makes it real easy to remember which anniversary it is...wonder what'll happen for my 12th in October...:confused3 meh, I got 2 months :rotfl2:

Great, first my eye doctor, then the guy at Lenscrafters, now you.

when in October?? Ours is the 28th...thus the 1028 in my username here...and e-mail...that way i have a constant reminder and then I just have to know the year to know how many years it has been LOL

Looks like I just hit 3000 posts with the previous one...I will have to wait until the 4000th post and try to time it better for a speech...in the meantime...thanks for putting up with me and being a great group of guys to call friends!:grouphug:

Looks like I just hit 3000 posts with the previous one...I will have to wait until the 4000th post and try to time it better for a speech...in the meantime...thanks for putting up with me and being a great group of guys to call friends!:grouphug:

Congrats Steve on your 3000th :thumbsup2

when in October?? Ours is the 28th...thus the 1028 in my username here...and e-mail...that way i have a constant reminder and then I just have to know the year to know how many years it has been LOL

October 21st, weekend before yours...:rotfl2: For the milestone 10th, we were at WDW. Breakfast at the Castle, dinner at Tony's and then MNSSHP

Congrats on the 3K!

Is it just me, or are meetings the biggest waste of time? I think someone comes up with the idea of a daily work stoppage meeting, where you have to attend and cant get anything else done during that period.:coffee:

Matt

I feel meeting to death some weeks. And the whole meeting to plan meetings, Agh... :surfweb:

Man, thank goodness for the most part, we don't have meetings.

I have managed to get out of most lately. But yeah I feel like just sleeping sometimes, I get teh same inforamtion form it.

October 21st, weekend before yours...:rotfl2: For the milestone 10th, we were at WDW. Breakfast at the Castle, dinner at Tony's and then MNSSHP

Congrats on the 3K!

We are the 23rd. We got married on Notre Dame vs. USC and the same day Joe Carter ripped out the hearts of Phillies fans.

Congrats on 3k big guy :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:cool1:

Morning guys. Planned on hitting the gym this morning but it was a rough night. I woke up thinking about our trip. It wasn't anything bad, just laying out the game plan in my head. I may need to seek professional help :lmao:

Morning David and Congrats to Steve on 3K posts! I may one day attain such a distinction, but I'm kinda lazy about posting:rotfl2:.

Got my 2 mile run in last night, and I am thinking about joining a running club that they are starting up at the Y tonight. Maybe it will motivate me to get back on the weight loss bus.

Matt

Morning David and Congrats to Steve on 3K posts! I may one day attain such a distinction, but I'm kinda lazy about posting:rotfl2:.

Got my 2 mile run in last night, and I am thinking about joining a running club that they are starting up at the Y tonight. Maybe it will motivate me to get back on the weight loss bus.

Matt

Good luck :thumbsup2

‘Morning all…

I don’t know…
That’s a pretty good speech right there.

Besides, you were discussing you anniversary with the actual 3000th.
Were it not for those particular days, we likely wouldn’t be dads (much less DisDads) in the first place.

Man, thank goodness for the most part, we don't have meetings.

I use to spend much time in meetings as well. In my current position however, I’m pretty much ignored. That may be this jobs only perk…

But it is a perk that does have a few advantages.

Morning guys. Planned on hitting the gym this morning but it was a rough night. I woke up thinking about our trip. It wasn't anything bad, just laying out the game plan in my head. I may need to seek professional help :lmao:

“Professional help?” That’s what Ron’s Commando thread is for.
I’m sure they can help you with that game plan.
;)

Morning...have to get back into the swing of things again. :headache: All things considered, I am so glad DW comes home today, the last 5 days have worn me out. :rotfl2: Only got a couple hours of sleep to boot, so today'll be fun.

Have a good ones guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter