Venomhatch 381
DisDadDoc 352
RodBelding 301
baseballmickey 282
theduck619 251
Cinderella's Fella 199
declansdad 195
disdadIL 184

Woohoo!!! First time ever in the top ten. Good thing I wasn't busy last night. :rotfl2:

declansdad said:
Woohoo!!! First time ever in the top ten. Good thing I wasn't busy last night. :rotfl2:

And my first journey to a top ten.

Well, final post for awhile. It is Championship Softball today. So, for all those closely following 8U Tournament Slow Pitch Softball in my county in KY, we won last night and are now in championship game. Since it is double elimination, we play the only team to beat us this morning at 10:00 AM. If we lose, we get 2nd. If we win, then we have to plan the same team again at 11:30 to decide the championship.

Now, I just need to wake up the young en and get her going. She is not a morning person, so I have Krispy Kremes and Coca Cola to get her going. Post you later.

AirGoofy said:
Well, final post for awhile. It is Championship Softball today. So, for all those closely following 8U Tournament Slow Pitch Softball in my county in KY, we won last night and are now in championship game. Since it is double elimination, we play the only team to beat us this morning at 10:00 AM. If we lose, we get 2nd. If we win, then we have to plan the same team again at 11:30 to decide the championship.

Now, I just need to wake up the young en and get her going. She is not a morning person, so I have Krispy Kremes and Coca Cola to get her going. Post you later.

Good luck

Good luck to you and your DD

Wow!! 10 pages have flown by before I even know this thread was here!!!! I am really slacking!!:confused3

Morning all! I see Sean got honors for thread closure! Congrats!

Lazy Saturday morning here... I don't remember the last time I got to sleep in until 9:00! :cool1: Only thing on the list to do today is take DD to a b-day party at 1. Time to go make some french toast. :coffee:

Emma's Dad said:
Morning all! I see Sean got honors for thread closure! Congrats!

Lazy Saturday morning here... I don't remember the last time I got to sleep in until 9:00! :cool1: Only thing on the list to do today is take DD to a b-day party at 1. Time to go make some french toast. :coffee:

Thanks. Enjoy the day

Good luck to the team. Krispy Kremes and Coke, the breakfast of champions.

Ummm wow.

Some how I missed the closing and now I'm 11 pages behind here.

Oh well. Hope everyone has a good day.

All right guys, for those that are really interested…
Here’s the updated sheets.

Remember, depending on you browser settings and type, you may need to clear the cash so that it will force the app to reacquire updated images and replace the older versions.

DDC-LW.jpg

DDC-HP.jpg

DDC-T30.jpg

running_smiley_wheel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter