• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
One little spark...

IMG_8298640x480.jpg

That's okay Mark. I don't like Phineas & Ferb. We don't have to all like the same characters.

I've always liked Pooh & friends - on the screen. Not so much in the parks.

My problem is that aside from Tigger, the rest of them are all mopey, neurotic whiners. :rotfl:

So if we get together, I'll keep all the P&F stuff for myself. :thumbsup2

Confession time....

I don't really like Winnie the Pooh and company...

:confused3 I can't say that I particularly ever cared for the screen version of them. The way Pooh talks about puts me to sleep, and Eeyore moping around is kind of annoying and so is Rabbit. I do like the personality of Tigger though.

That said, I had a Pooh bear stuffed animal that I carried around everywhere when I was little, so while I don't particularly care for the animated version, I love the character.... if that makes any sense. :lmao::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter