DDC XIII - Zerphonics spoken here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in tribut to the thred titel we shuld awl just poste in zervonics four de remeindeer of this thred

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am so stuffed I can barely move. And I can't believe Miami is up. :confused3

This may be my last post here. I complained in the previous thread about the inappropriate pictures and was made to feel very unwelcome. Is this a disney board? Are all welcome or not? Fortunately I don't have to be a Disdad to be a Disney Dad.

This may be my last post here. I complained in the previous thread about the inappropriate pictures and was made to feel very unwelcome. Is this a disney board? Are all welcome or not? Fortunately I don't have to be a Disdad to be a Disney Dad.

PJ...I'm sorry if you were made to feel unwelcomed...all are welcomed here and I am sure that no one would say or do anything to intentionaly hurt someone else. I think this is a group of men who have managed to respect each other and form form friendships eventhough there may be differing beliefs and backgrounds, and at the same time most importantly express their love for family. Somestimes when the fun might cross the line a bit...but...I think we have all been reeled in a bit during the last threade closure.

back from the in-laws. it went well, the brother-in-law passed out by meal time so we all had an enjoyable dinner. :thumbsup2 50 years old, not married, no kids, no job, 4 dui's, its time to wake up and smell the coffee. :sad2:

I to am sorry you feel this way,I am not sure of what pics were posted but from what I heard they were addressed and actions taken to insure it doesn't happen again.I also agree with you on not having to be a Disdad to be a Disney dad. However I am proud to call myself a Disdad. As the disdads have gone on to forge many friendships.We are a bunch of dads that have many things in common and Disney being one of them but Love for our families being the number one thing in common.There have been many good things that have come out of the forming of the Disdads.Sure this event gives us a black eye, but the good that comes from us is greater then this blemish. So As always I look forward to the information this group contributes and may we all learn from this as we move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter