• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDA Chapter 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get my hair cut & I love it! It is a little shorter than I was wanting, but that seems to always happen. I told her to cut off just a little bit at a time & I would tell her when to stop. Well the 1st cut was a big one & when I seen my hair drop to the floor, this was me :scared1: There was no little cuts :rotfl:

I think I will be going to Disney hatless this time ;) Picture coming up!

Can't wait!! :yay:

Just a reminder this was the length:

100_0505.jpg

Here is the new length:

100_0534-1.jpg

Excuse my face, my make up is a little messed up from today:

100_0536-1.jpg

My forehead looks really big in this picture :rotfl:

Bernadette sorry to hear Emma might have the chicken pox :hug:

Thanks for checking Deb. We may just have to buy them online. I think we are definitely going to get a couple of them.

I also have to get moving on our Disney stuff. I need to figure out what we have and what we need. I'm really starting to panic. Chuck thinks I'm worrying too much. He's probably right but I won't admit it to him (and that includes when he reads this while lurking!).

Our Walgreens had them the last time I looked...would you like me to look??

Deb-your right 8 weeks doesn't sound like a lot of time...you will get it all done I am sure.

Vickie- Enjoy La Nouba on my Birthday!

Kristine- Enjoy La Nouba on my Dad's Birthday!

So today it took me about 3 hours to get to get to where the Gold Award ceremony was.:scared1: :scared1: It took less then an hour to come home. I left home around 10:30am and arrived at the location a little bit before 1:30pm. I was supposed to arrive by 12:15pm. I felt pretty crappy about it, but what can you do? It took an hour and a half to go about 3 miles. There was no exit in those few miles. After those 3 miles it was only another 3 miles to the location.

we've done a ton of stuff but none that I wanted to get done.

We started with church...side stop to return some shoes. Then off to the ranch...I was so mad I had forgotten my camera:headache: Such beauty:lovestruc

After a fun "hay" ride (actually ATV hitch ride), lunch and great conversation, we head off to do other stuff.

Exchanged the crocs...even found a pair that fit at $14.88:lovestruc

Off to haircuts, I have no idea where our regular lady is so we went to Super Cuts....dang I didn't realize how cheap Tracy was, espescially for her quality.

Went by Lane Bryant...bought a dress for interviews...then dessert and home for supper.

We had our first true summer meal: watermelon, corn, baked beans and grilled chicken skewers:goodvibes we could have eaten double the skewers!!

Bernadette-sorry about the chicken pox. Thankfully with the first dose you are almost guaranteed a light case.

Becky-I am sorry traffic was a bear for you

Elin-hope you are having luck with car shopping. By law there can be no vehicle sales in Colorado.

Tammi-I am glad ex showed up at the church...kind of strange he wouldn't come to the parties:confused3 his loss!!

I have one of those. When Lizzy used it on her 7th birthday trip I was refilling it with water about every 2 minutes.:rotfl:

We found that ours last most of the day, if not longer than we were at the parks. Of course, we are adults, and didn't just spray for the heck of it (including other unsuspecting people ;))

It was great talking to you! Ill definitely take you up on that if i head down on the 11th...I wouldnt be landing til about 930 or so..i wouldnt wanna bother you guys coming in if the kids were sleeping or something

I'm sure my kids won't be sleeping. They are night owls.

100_0505.jpg

Here is the new length:

100_0534-1.jpg

100_0536-1.jpg

Very cute :thumbsup2

I am so angry. I just called for my work schedule and I only have 2 nights. That is ridiculous. I have always worked 4 - 5 nights. Another week like this and I'll have to look for a new job. We cannot make ends meet with only 2 nights and with the fact that we aren't busy anyway. Now to think about where one might find a very flexible part time well paying job :lmao: Like I'll find that.:headache:

Bernadette - Sounds like pox to me. DS had them because they weren't doing boosters yet. He had what looked like a few mosquito bites, then he had like 80 - 100. The doctor didn't want to see him because he would have exposed everyone in the office. (Same thing my Dr. said when I had them at age 21!) Just have her take it EASY. DH decided after DS broke out on Sunday that he should play outside on Wednesday. DS got overheated and threw up - that made him MUCH sicker than he was before. :sad2:
Thanks for the advice. I'll tell DH to make sure she takes it easy-it is suppose to be cool & rainy this week. She still has less than 10 spots tonight. I noticed the first one yesterday. OH...and poor kid had a tick on her head yesterday too-and was firmly attached-he was pretty big so I'm sure he wasn't a deer tick.

I'm hoping the dr will see her just in case it isn't chicken pox and they could tell us what it is. And maybe if they do confirm it she wouldn't need the booster.

That's exactly what happened to Katie. Luckily, after the first day, she really didn't have any itching, and no new spots showed up. We did find out that Aqua Velva Blue (must be the blue) is better for the itching (and drying out) than calamine lotion! Katie did her own science fair project on it, since she missed her school's science fair by being home with the pox. She was out of school for 4 days before all the pox dried out. The worst was, "Mom, I'm bored!"
Thanks for the Aqua Velva Blue hint! We tried a benedryl chewable but that didn't work. Only 4 days missed school gives me lots of hope!

This afternoon was quite stressful with the visitation & I know tomorrow will only be worse :sad1: Mary & I just held each other & she kept telling me that all she wants is to talk to Matt to tell him that she loves him. Lord I pray that I never have to go through this & I pray for strength for Mary.
Continued prayers for Mary.:hug:

th_100_0505.jpg

Here is the new length:

th_100_0534-1.jpg

th_100_0536-1.jpg

LOVE it!!! Beautiful! I got about 4" cut off yesterday but it doesn't look any different.

Bernadette sorry to hear Emma might have the chicken pox :hug:
Thanks!

Exchanged the crocs...even found a pair that fit at $14.88:lovestruc
:woohoo:

Bernadette-sorry about the chicken pox. Thankfully with the first dose you are almost guaranteed a light case.
Thanks!

We found that ours last most of the day, if not longer than we were at the parks. Of course, we are adults, and didn't just spray for the heck of it (including other unsuspecting people ;))
No unsuspecting people and I'm sure the plants welcomed the relief.:laughing:

Hey! Where is my quote? Obviously I need to do some adjusting to this LAPTOP with the WIRELESS connection! :banana:

Janet - Your hair is cute! I'm glad Mary has a friend like you to help comfort her. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter