DDA Chapter 3

That doesn't sound fun! Glad you were able to get the more reasonalbly priced antibiotic. Hope Terra takes it OK. Hope she gets relief fast!

Yes-we arrive the 4th so breakfast on the 5th-Tusker House or Cape May if that fits your revised schedule better. When do you go home? I could try to add you to my CP breakfast on the 6th with Janet.
We're not leaving until May 4th now. When do you arrive? Lindsay, when are you there? Anyone else going to be there April 26-May 4?

I have had a raging headache most of the day. I've only had one pepsi (which still isn't all the way gone). I have taken several tylenol. I took a 3-hour nap. It still didn't go away. It is finally starting to get better.

Becky woke up this morning at 5am and came to get us because she felt so bad. I got up with her to get her some meds and see if I could help her get back to sleep sometime after 6. I had big plans for the day but with being up so early, I was exhausted and went back to bed until 10am. So my Saturday has not been as productive as I'd hoped. I have gotten my suitcase up so that I can start packing. We leave in 20 days. The girls want custom shirts for at least one day but haven't picked out a design yet.

I want to do autograph pages but haven't decided what yet. I'm thinking that I want to do just 4x6 blank white pages. I can then make custom designs and photocopy the autographs on the pages for our scrapbooks.
Hope you & Becky are feeling well soon!!!

We're not leaving until May 4th now. When do you arrive? Lindsay, when are you there? Anyone else going to be there April 26-May 4?
Our flight lands at MCO at 12:50pm. We are taking ME to Pop and I don't know what we'll do from there. It will just be me & Emma.

Jennifer,

Found these tonight. This is why you don't want to deliver early. I had them at 28.5 weeks (7 months). They weighed 2-6, 2-9, and 1-14.5 oz (D, R, BK).

Denise_hospital_Close.jpg

JohnDenise.jpg
I could not touch my fingers around my belly.
Davis.jpg
picture53.jpg
Davis
Picture800.jpg
picture4.jpg
BK
Picture868.jpg
picture19.jpg
Rees

IMG_8648.jpg

Today. I chopped 5 inches off my hair 2 weeks ago (it was all one length and below my shoulders). I'm still not used to it.

Ok, now I don't remember the infamous post. When the old thread comes back I'm going to have to go and check it out. Elin had a mean post? I don't believe it.

not mean... out of character, but not mean! :rotfl:

If I continue to read and no one has explained what happened I will tell the story.

OK... I am not able to add any additional posts to this thread... anyone else?

ETA: Well, apparently I CAN!... but it won't let me quote Kristine and reply...

Here's the link to the class I teach. It's offerred Nationwide. www.marvelousmultiples.com

OhioClevelandHillcrest Hospital/Cleveland Clinic Health System
216.445.BABY​
ColumbusOhioHealth System
614.443.2584​
Ohio State University Hospital
614.293.5123​
Mount Carmel Saint Ann's Hospital
614.898.6667​
DaytonMiami Valley Hospital
937.208.BABY​
ToledoSt. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
419.251.4000​
WestervilleMt. Carmel St. Ann's Hospital
614-898-MOMS​

That's where Kristin was born! :goodvibes I had the best care from the OB practice I used there. She was a high risk because of my "advanced" age and my history of carrying beta strep. Even 22 years ago, with a single pregnancy, I had US more often than you have so far, Jennifer. :confused3

We got a Mickey Monitor in the mail today! I'm off to see what it says! :)

still no stinkin' Mickey Monitor for me... :sad2:
The last one I got was the one they hand addressed to me last spring, saying, "We have everything correctly added to the system so you are set to go!" Didn't even matter that Bob is also now an AP holder, apparently... :confused3

Yes-we arrive the 4th so breakfast on the 5th-Tusker House or Cape May if that fits your revised schedule better. When do you go home? I could try to add you to my CP breakfast on the 6th with Janet.

I'm still working on the schedule, but I think the morning of the 5th will work for us. We leave early that evening. I could do either, but am leaning most toward the Tusker House one, just since I haven't done that one yet! (I also love me some Donald Duck! :goodvibes )

I just spoke to my sister-she invited us to a birthday party at ChuckECheese. We've never been to one. The kids should have fun.

She told me I sound so old.:sick: Joe's got the cold now too and had the hives this afternoon. He hadn't eaten anything he hadn't had before so I think it must have been a viral thing. We gave him some Benedryl and it cleared up really quickly. He's cranky though-he must not feel well.

Now, why in the world would she say that?????

I hope both you and Joe get to feeling better! :wizard: :wizard:

Chuck is driving me crazy. He is watching Lost on his computer catching up on the epsiodes that he missed. However, what he really wants is some personal attention from me. He keeps looking over at me and blowing kisses.

Aww :love:

My mom and I will be there from late the evening of 4/30, until early evening on 5/5. We'll definitely need to find a time to say "hi"! I see that you guys have changed your hotel selections again! Should be fun for you!

Jennifer,

Found these tonight. This is why you don't want to deliver early. I had them at 28.5 weeks (7 months). They weighed 2-6, 2-9, and 1-14.5 oz (D, R, BK).

Wow!!! It is amazing what a woman's body can do.

I like the new cut! Although I can completely understand not being used to it, since you cut so much off!

Hi guys,

I'm going to ask for lots of prayers and PD, and anything else you can throw this way.

I think I told you about my SIL, he has a deformity in his kidney that has caused a blockage, and consequently caused damage. He had a stint put in right after Thanksgiving, and had a renal scan done after six weeks. After viewing the results his doctor told him that he could repair the kidney and the surgery was set up for February 19th.

Through some very poor decisions on their part, my SIL has no insurance, and after paying what they can they are now totally broke. SIL's mother got it into her head that this surgery was too dangerous and they had to find someone who could do it laproscopically, well she found a doctor at Tulane University that could do it. After seeing him he told them that he would do what he could on the finance end, and the surgery was scheduled for the
13th. Well Tulane called yesterday and told them that they would have to have the fee $27,000.00 the day he entered the hospital, they don't have it, and have no idea how they could possibly get it. The mom, who insisted that he do this, made the comment, I knew that was going to happen, DON'T MAKE ME GO THERE!!!!!!!

So now my DD is a wreck, my SIL is having a lot of pain and doesn't have any idea what he is going to do. I told her that they needed to contact his original doctor and explain the circumstances, I just can't see him letting him continue to suffer. We can help them some, but not to the tune of $27,000.00.

Please add them to your prayer lists,

Debbie

done... :grouphug:

Ok, those that have gotten them what are the fastpasses that you get when you do the DVC tour. Our guide said that we could come to the tour when we were there in March and get the fastpasses. I'm trying to plan and can't remember what the fastpasses were good for. Can someone remind me? Thanks.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is on TV right now! New version for those that haven't seen it... (which is probably just me and Bob...

Ok, those that have gotten them what are the fastpasses that you get when you do the DVC tour. Our guide said that we could come to the tour when we were there in March and get the fastpasses. I'm trying to plan and can't remember what the fastpasses were good for. Can someone remind me? Thanks.

From what I can remember, they're good at any FP attraction, and give you an instant FP for that ride, so no need to wait for a return time. I think they gave us 4 or 5 when we did our tour, and Jonathan and I used them all for Expedition Everest, as it was the AP preview weekend. Needless to say, I think 5 times in a row on EE first thing in the a.m. is about all a human body can stand! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter