DDA Chapter 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Terry - He looks like Hal and you!!

I am one happy camper today! I picked up my car after it's oh so costly repair to find that my technician shaved another $30 off of the labor saving me $80 total. PLUS, I had asked them to do the free a/c check to see if they could figure out what was causing it to not cool well. If the temp gets over 85 or so, my car just can't get cool. When I called to check the status, the tech asked about that note the manager had scribbled on the bottom. He said it might just be low freon, but he'd check it out. After I picked it up I realized they didn't mention anything so figured I'd call him later. I'm driving to the doctor this afternoon in 93 degree, humid weather and, what do you know, I'm getting chilly in my car! Though I'm sure it must have been a simple fix, he fixed my a/c as well at no charge! And also figured out a much simpler way to combat one of the oddities of my car. Totally made my day! (Yes, I'm very easy to please sometimes. ;) ) After that, who cares that I had to do the stupid glucose test and Roh-gam shot at the doctor.

Presenting........................

Pierson Bradley H******

Pierson.jpg

The Bradley is after Hal's brother. He weighed 6lbs 10 oz....19 inches long.

Mommy is resting and Hal and I will go in the am so she can sleep now!!

So precious!!!:love: Congratulations!!!!

Presenting........................

Pierson Bradley H******

Pierson.jpg

The Bradley is after Hal's brother. He weighed 6lbs 10 oz....19 inches long.

Mommy is resting and Hal and I will go in the am so she can sleep now!!

what a cutie. Congrats Grandma

Someone needs to create our new home soon. We are only 1 page away from them closing us down. I'm too tired so I'll look for our forwarding address tomorrow.

I applied for a promotion. I got the application in tonight with 15 minutes to spare. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I'm not sure I'm ready for a promotion quite yet but I want to get my hat in the ring as we go into the uncertainty of retirements, outsourcing, etc. that will be coming our way with a deficit to sort out and a new governor at the end of the year.

Congrats Terry.

I'm excited for you Kristine.

Hi, DDA! Remember me?! :rolleyes:

I hope you'll forgive my dropping off the face of the earth. :flower3: We've gone from this:
IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

to this:

_MG_3995.jpg

_MG_4002.jpg

I don't know where the last almost 10 months have gone, but I've given up trying to get "caught up" on real life before I let myself back on the DIS! (I've come to the realization that will never happen! ;) ) Plus, we FINALLY have some Disney trips coming up - I've got to refresh myself!

I have missed each of you, and have thought of you all very, very often. I love seeing so many new little DDA'ers joining us, too. A big congrats to Jennifer, Tia, Kristine, and to Terri! (And that's just from what I saw over the last few pages!) I'm nowhere near caught up on this thread - I wouldn't even know where to start at this point - so I'll just jump back in if you'll have me. :goodvibes

Lindsay

Lindsay - welcome back!!! You have one adorable little man there! I'm sorry, but I've forgotten his name. :blush: The weirdest thing is that I was just thinking of you today, with all this baby news, and wondering how you've been doing!

I woke up at 2:30 with my mind spinning about everything I have to get done before we leave. Never did get back to sleep. Last day of work and then I'm off for 2 weeks!!!

Vicki - good luck on your promotion!

How are you Elizabeth?

Terry, Pierson is gorgeous :goodvibes

Fine as frog's hair, thanks. ;)

Terry, congrats on your sweet new grandson! :goodvibes Glad everyone is doing well!

Tammi, have a FABULOUS trip!

Lindsay, good to see you! Austin is gorgeous! I have a girlfriend for him, you know. :rolleyes1 And no, there is no such thing as "caught up". You do what you can and the rest, eh. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter