DDA Chapter 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!
Im off to the final day of work--teachers have to be in the buildings til noon today,t hen we go to a luncheon with our schools then its OFFICIALLY summer!

I went to the dr yetserday and got meds and am already feeling a bit better so i should be good by the time i go to disney NEXT WEEK for the wedding!!

The lightning bug posts made me laugh! We had just talked about how many there seemed to be this year and we too reminisced about our childhood nights catching them. I always put grass in the jar so they would have something to eat and, of course, let mine go the next morning. Bob and his brothers squished them on the sidewalk to see the streaks of glowing light. :sad2: :rolleyes:

Deb and Jen - I am glad that it is finally summer for you all. And almost time for your trips!!

I have a question about my running geese post from yesterday... Were you all able to click on the pictures to see the videos or were they just three still photos? I noticed this morning that Photobucket had posted them oddly and I wasn't certain the pictures were clickable or that the links worked!

AKL fans... just read this:

Beginning December 19, 2010, WDW will no longer offer the Wildlife Discovery Excursion at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park for Guests staying in Club Level accommodations at Disney resorts.

Good morning. :)

Deb - Congrats to your boys!

Elin - I saw the video just by clicking on the photos.

The lightning bug posts made me laugh! We had just talked about how many there seemed to be this year and we too reminisced about our childhood nights catching them. I always put grass in the jar so they would have something to eat and, of course, let mine go the next morning. Bob and his brothers squished them on the sidewalk to see the streaks of glowing light. :sad2: :rolleyes:

This is so funny because the other night after Stephanie and I met for dinner and really finalized our plans, I was coming home and it almost looked like a storm of the lightning bugs. I was overcome with memories of being little and others talking about us kids catching those June Bugs!!!

I have a question about my running geese post from yesterday... Were you all able to click on the pictures to see the videos or were they just three still photos? I noticed this morning that Photobucket had posted them oddly and I wasn't certain the pictures were clickable or that the links worked!

I got to see the videos and they were so cute!!!

Elin - I saw the video just by clicking on the photos.

I got to see the videos and they were so cute!!!

Thanks for letting me know. :goodvibes I know that the way I view things posted from Photobucket is different from the way it is viewed by someone who doesn't have an account, so I was curious. My videos have never looked like that on here before!

Hello, DDA! I'm just taking a little break from painting. Yes, I'm still painting. Yes, still the same two rooms. I really can't wait to move on. It's not the painting that is so bad. It's the being on the same project for about the third week that is driving me nuts. We're getting there. I had to take the last 5 or so days off to do things for 5th grade moving up and other school activities.

Miles is at his last day of elementary school. I've been there for 14 years straight and don't know what I'll do with myself next year. Laura has her last two Regents exams today, Physics and French 3. She should be done by 3:30.

Matthew doesn't have to work today, so we are going to see Toy Story 3 at 5:30 pm. I wanted to do it tomorrow during the day, but he made other plans, and he wants to go with us. I also have to give blood tomorrow. The appointment was originally for 12:15, but for some reason they switched it to 2:30 pm. That would make it hard to work the movie around anyway. Since there are blood shortages in the area, I would feel bad canceling. (Though they never seem short on A+, since so many people have it.) I am so excited that we are finally going to see Toy Story 3! And even better that all three kids and Matthew's girlfriend want to see it with me.

Elin, I also was able to view the videos by clicking on them. Too cute!

Deb, congratulations to all your boys. I'll keep Hunter (and all of you) in my prayers and thoughts for the MRI.

June went very, very quickly! I know that I wanted school to be over, but now can time please slow down? :wizard:

I guess I'd better get back to work if I ever want to complete this project.

Have a great day, DDA!

I gave myself a day to do virtually nothing around the house. I've spent way too much time reading about the Epic. Travel Agents and media are onboard for a one night sailing and a second, 2 night sailing starts today. Of course I want all the info I can get;) I also took a nap an maybe, just maybe I feel a bit better. I need to shower and get ready for work. Calling hours are at 5 so I need to be there on time then I'll head off to work.

Good afternoon everyone! Just hanging out for now, counting down the last hour until the bigger one is gone for two and a half weeks. She's just such a handful. She's spent half of today throwing herself on the ground and crying when I redirect her to playing with the toys. I've never known any child who gets mad when I suggest playing with toys or get toys out for her.

Deb-Congrats to Hunter!!!:woohoo: Glad to hear you had a quieter day today!

Funny about all the lightning bug stories. Lizzy & I saw them when were camping. I haven't seen any in a long time. Then we saw them at home last week and I don't know that I've ever seen them at our house.

Jen-:cool1:yay for summer and feeling better!:banana:

Beth-hope you enjoy Toy Story 3!!! I'm sure you'll be very happy with your painting when you're finished!

Tia-did you finish the photo book?

AKL fans... just read this:

Beginning December 19, 2010, WDW will no longer offer the Wildlife Discovery Excursion at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park for Guests staying in Club Level accommodations at Disney resorts.
This is NOT the same as the Sunrise Safari. This is a different safari thing during regular park hours for ANY CL guest. We are trying it in July. I've heard mixed reviews about the vehicles really being "climate controlled". Hope we don't die of the heat.

This is NOT the same as the Sunrise Safari. This is a different safari thing during regular park hours for ANY CL guest. We are trying it in July. I've heard mixed reviews about the vehicles really being "climate controlled". Hope we don't die of the heat.

Right... it is much more restricted as far as numbers are concerned and the vehicle is all enclosed. AllEars has some great photos of the Wildlife Discovery tour. It includes one or two of the van you will use.

I am very curious as to why they are doing away with this tour. See if you can find out! ;)

Tia-did you finish the photo book?

I did, thanks! Terra came in while I was working on it so she's seen the final pages and loves it! I just did the free 20 pages. Hopefully this link works for it:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaM3LVm1aOGTiI

The last 2 page spread is a little uneven but Terra insisted that she wanted it that way. I intended to match the layouts and had both in to ask Phil which he liked better. Terra just really wanted me to leave it as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter