DDA Chapter 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernadette, Tia and Jennifer, and Tia's sister and Heidi's sister. LOTS of pregnant going on.
When I first read this I thought it meant that Bernadette was one of the pregnant ones. :eek: I couldn't figure out how I missed that! Then I realize you were addressing the answer to her. :rolleyes: :laughing:

When I first read this I thought it meant that Bernadette was one of the pregnant ones. :eek: I couldn't figure out how I missed that! Then I realize you were addressing the answer to her. :rolleyes: :laughing:

I thought the same thing!

Good morning all! Its a field trip day for us so were off to the movies to see Shrek!

I absolutely thought the same thing! :rotfl:

Tia, loved all your pictures and your trip report! Thanks so much for taking the time to share! :)

Good morning, DDA! :wave2:

It's Alyssa's last day of kindergarten and I am a mess! I was fine with her first day...guess it's the thought of her going all day for the next 12 years that's getting me. :goodvibes

I found a babysitter willing to watch three boys under the age of 4, so I can spend the morning at her awards ceremony, ice cream party, and class sharing time. Unfortunately, Kevin's stuck in a trial, so he'll miss it.

Have a great day, everyone!

I did too!!!

It's Alyssa's last day of kindergarten and I am a mess! I was fine with her first day...guess it's the thought of her going all day for the next 12 years that's getting me. :goodvibes

I found a babysitter willing to watch three boys under the age of 4, so I can spend the morning at her awards ceremony, ice cream party, and class sharing time. Unfortunately, Kevin's stuck in a trial, so he'll miss it.

:hug: Enjoy the awards ceremony and in her classroom! I would love to babysit three boys under 4 (or any combination of boys/girls under 4)...too bad I'm not closer.

I really want school to be done here, but I'm also a little ambivalent. I'm not quite ready to have a senior again. I hope the next 3 weeks can go fast and the summer very, very, very slowly. (Of course, the next 3 weeks can only go fast if my daughter is actually getting her projects done. Otherwise, time needs to slow down for that, too.)

Jennifer - I'm so glad to hear that your dad is home!

Anne Marie - what a great deal, aside from the hassle!

Bernadette - :hug: That's a beautiful dedication to your brother.

I was sitting her mentally compiling a list of things I needed to say, and look what I found! :teeth:

thanks for the dittoable post, my friend!

I have to go to a staff meeting today, and we're doing it at a diner for breakfast. I really don't want to go. I have so much at home that I should be doing, and I already had lunch plans for today (not knowing that the staff meeting would turn into breakfast). The preschool certainly isn't paying for breakfast either, so that's more money flying out of my pocket.

Matthew and I have been working hard getting the living room/dining room ready to paint. There are a lot of trim surfaces that needed sanding, since they are glossy paint, and I had a lot of junk to weed out in that room. I have more that I need to find a new "home" for except that the rest of the house is already packed. I hope to actually be painting this weekend. Matthew is a good worker. In some ways, I'd almost rather he not get the job if I can keep him working around the house with me. He also keeps me going when I'm ready to throw in the towel. The drug test should be back in the next day or so, though, so if he was right about having the job based on a clean drug test, I may lose him soon.

Good morning, DDA! :sunny:

I am leaving here in about an hour for a four-day convention in Williamsburg. Unfortunately they didn't leave us any touring time in the schedule. :eek: So, unless I figure out how to skip out of meetings (isn't gonna happen) I don't think I will get to see much of the town I love. :mad: Instead I get to fight about money again. Can't wait... ;) I am taking my laptop so I hope to find a minute or two to catch up the next few mornings.

Enjoy your end-of-the-year activities with your kidlets!

:scared1::scared1::scared1:Emma nearly killed me 7 years ago so there is NO WAY I could do that again. Well...other than morning sickness constantly til 26 weeks and contractions everytime I stood up from 30 weeks on I guess it wasn't that bad. The dizzyness & racing heart were scary though. Dr tried to tell me I just didn't remember that with the other two.:headache: I only gained 8 pounds and she was 8 lbs 12 oz. Her birth was quick and easy and she was the EASIEST baby ever!!! (until 16 months:laughing:). Seriously....I just could not do that. I was pushing it having her at 42....

:hug:I have to say I really hate the end of school year too. I don't like the feeling of another year over.:hug:

I should have put a hyphen after "Bernadette" instead of a comma. ;)
You think???;)

I fail to see the humor. Aren't you younger than me????

I have to go to a staff meeting today, and we're doing it at a diner for breakfast. I really don't want to go. I have so much at home that I should be doing, and I already had lunch plans for today (not knowing that the staff meeting would turn into breakfast). The preschool certainly isn't paying for breakfast either, so that's more money flying out of my pocket.

Matthew and I have been working hard getting the living room/dining room ready to paint. There are a lot of trim surfaces that needed sanding, since they are glossy paint, and I had a lot of junk to weed out in that room. I have more that I need to find a new "home" for except that the rest of the house is already packed. I hope to actually be painting this weekend. Matthew is a good worker. In some ways, I'd almost rather he not get the job if I can keep him working around the house with me. He also keeps me going when I'm ready to throw in the towel. The drug test should be back in the next day or so, though, so if he was right about having the job based on a clean drug test, I may lose him soon.
I was going to suggest just getting coffee at the diner but I'm sure you'll all done by now.

How wonderful to have Matthew home! I could use a productive motivator too.

I am leaving here in about an hour for a four-day convention in Williamsburg. Unfortunately they didn't leave us any touring time in the schedule. :eek: So, unless I figure out how to skip out of meetings (isn't gonna happen) I don't think I will get to see much of the town I love. :mad: Instead I get to fight about money again. Can't wait... ;) I am taking my laptop so I hope to find a minute or two to catch up the next few mornings.

:hug:Hope it isn't too bad and the meetings go quickly so you can escape!:wizard:

I'm knee deep in Lacrosse and laundry this morning. Huge questions on how to handle the 5/6 girls game tomorrow and the opposing coach hasn't gotten back to me. I need to meet our outgoing financial person at the bank to get my name on the account. In some ways that will make running the program easiers as right now I have no idea where we stand financially. From there I'll try to find sneakers etc for Nick's dance outfit then I can come home and work on record labels for awhile. I also need to get clothing into the camper all before I head off to work for 4:45.

I absolutely thought the same thing! :rotfl:

Tia, loved all your pictures and your trip report! Thanks so much for taking the time to share! :)

Good morning, DDA! :wave2:

Thanks, Amy and everyone who's commented! I feel like such a slacker because I always want to get pictures and reports up and rarely do.

Yeah, Alyssa! Enjoy your day together.

Have a good trip! I wish you had time to tour a little too. Good luck in the meetings!

We've got kind of a big mess in part of the family that could really use prayers. I can't really go into detail, but it doesn't involved Phil, Terra and I directly at least. However, good thoughts and prayers that it can be resolved peacefully and that the main people can get the help they need would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

We've got kind of a big mess in part of the family that could really use prayers. I can't really go into detail, but it doesn't involved Phil, Terra and I directly at least. However, good thoughts and prayers that it can be resolved peacefully and that the main people can get the help they need would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

prayers said!

Good morning all!

In about 72 hours I will be closer to a lot of you geographically....no group of people can be closer in my heart though. :goodvibes

prayers said!

Good morning all!

In about 72 hours I will be closer to a lot of you geographically....no group of people can be closer in my heart though. :goodvibes

Are you and Abi driving? Safe travels:wizard:

Tia :wizard::wizard:

Tia - good thoughts sent

Theresa - you will be closer to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter