• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDA Chapter 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a cruise ticker :rolleyes1 Chris and I are taking a trip without kids. We're going to Cancun on August 18 :cool1: It's an early birthday trip as we cannot travel in September due to school and all.

Ah! Well, have a great NON-cruise! :rotfl2:

Elizabeth what are your dates in Dec. anyone else going? Elin I know you are but I think it is over Christmas, right?

I am seriously thinking of booking a trip for the boys & I in the beginning of Dec. We would have to stay value & I would only get base tickets. We would get the free CS dining, so that would help a lot. Prices for flights are not to bad at the moment either, plus I have the $25 coupons so that is $150 off.

I need to talk to Gary & see how bad he freaks out about it, but I think I have my mind set. Other than saving the money the only down fall is the boys would miss some school.

We fly in the night of Dec. 3 and leave midday Dec. 7. DS will miss 2 days of school. Terry & Stephanie will be there for a bit of that time. Bernadette has a package booked for that week, too. Not sure who else will be there! I hope you and Gary can work it out so you and the boys can go for a few days! :wizard:

Elizabeth what are your dates in Dec. anyone else going? Elin I know you are but I think it is over Christmas, right?

I am seriously thinking of booking a trip for the boys & I in the beginning of Dec. We would have to stay value & I would only get base tickets. We would get the free CS dining, so that would help a lot. Prices for flights are not to bad at the moment either, plus I have the $25 coupons so that is $150 off.

I need to talk to Gary & see how bad he freaks out about it, but I think I have my mind set. Other than saving the money the only down fall is the boys would miss some school.

We fly in the night of Dec. 3 and leave midday Dec. 7. DS will miss 2 days of school. Terry & Stephanie will be there for a bit of that time. Bernadette has a package booked for that week, too. Not sure who else will be there! I hope you and Gary can work it out so you and the boys can go for a few days! :wizard:

I have some other friends who are going that weekend too and have invited me to tag along. They arrive on Saturday the 5th and come back home on Monday the 7th.. They have been begging me to tag along since we have not done a girls only trip together in years.

Janet - why do you save $150? Can you use the $25 voucher on each leg if they are booked separately?

Ah! Well, have a great NON-cruise! :rotfl2:

Wow there will be more of you there at that time than I thought :thumbsup2

I have some other friends who are going that weekend too and have invited me to tag along. They arrive on Saturday the 5th and come back home on Monday the 7th.. They have been begging me to tag along since we have not done a girls only trip together in years.

Janet - why do you save $150? Can you use the $25 voucher on each leg if they are booked separately?

::yes::

ETA: I can book all 3 of us there using a different coupon code for each of us & I can do the same for the return trip.

so we are thinking of driving down to San Antonio sometime in the next couple of weeks to attend Dallas Cowboy Training Camp. I am thinking we could get some good shots and maybe some autographs. That's why I was wanting to know who Jen's Favorites are.

::yes::

ETA: I can book all 3 of us there using a different coupon code for each of us & I can do the same for the return trip.

:scratchin: hmmmm... I have one way fares of $59. If I take $25 off each of those there is very little left to pay!

so we are thinking of driving down to San Antonio sometime in the next couple of weeks to attend Dallas Cowboy Training Camp. I am thinking we could get some good shots and maybe some autographs. That's why I was wanting to know who Jen's Favorites are.

:goodvibes

We are under a tornado warning here. Kristin is worried... she is alone at the bank. :(

The warning has been canceled and she feels a little better, but is amazed at the crazy people out there in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter