DDA Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Olivia is more excited then I am about Virginia walking. every time Virginia starts taking a few steps on her own Olivia starts yelling at me to look and Olivia is almost jumping up and down.

That's too sweet! :cloud9:

Well as you can tell I am home from the Dentist & sadly I now have one less tooth :sad2:

For those of you that have done a cruise. What item did you forget and wish you hadn't? I'm compiling a list of things that I still need to pack and want to make sure that I don't forget anything. Of course I am pack light, which means selectively, but I don't want to forget anything important either. Lots of lists have binoculars, but I really don't know that we'd use them :confused3

Help...

The only time i have ever taken binoculars was in alaska,,and then i only used them once or twice!

every time a Fischer price commercial comes on Olivia says we need to get that for Virginia.

Well as you can tell I am home from the Dentist & sadly I now have one less tooth :sad2:

I am sorry...I know the feeling.:hug: Though I did find out last Monday I have a very strange dentist...he called me to make sure I was coming back to finish up the torture....err work...on my mouth.

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? How about 4?!?!

P1030003.jpg

P1030002.jpg

P1030005.jpg

P1030004.jpg
:scared1: :eek: :scared1: :laughing: Luckily she is still a cutie!:cloud9:

Jen-we told Cassidy that when Abi was walking we would talk about a baby brother (Abi was about a week old when Cassidy said where's brother??). We were here on vacation and Abi had just started walking and Cassidy held one of her hands and Ama held the other and she looks back to me and says "Broffer now?":lmao: That girl has a steel trap for a memory!

There are a couple of different threads on the CB, about Halloween.

The second ask what do you hand out? I give out treat bags with bite size candy and gum, and the bags must have at least one chocolate item. This year its peanut M&M's.

We buy a big variety of the small sized candy both chocolate and non-chocolate plus some pencils, stickers, etc. We just hold the bowl out and let each kid choose a couple of things.

hmm I was trying to decide between Cinderella or snow white as those are the costumes I have seen at Target.

Has anyone seen a teen or small adult Belle costume? Laura has always wanted a Belle dress (yellow). Though I think she has another costume idea for this year.

I finished up the patchwork skirts for the latest MAW Big Give. I also made a handbag for the Mom so that she can match her little ones too.

Another Diser is making the appliqued Minnie T-shirts to go with them. I couldn't find any short sleeve 4T shirts around here to save my life!
HSMAW001.jpg

HSMAW004.jpg

Jen-we told Cassidy that when Abi was walking we would talk about a baby brother (Abi was about a week old when Cassidy said where's brother??). We were here on vacation and Abi had just started walking and Cassidy held one of her hands and Ama held the other and she looks back to me and says "Broffer now?":lmao: That girl has a steel trap for a memory!

too funny

Has anyone seen a teen or small adult Belle costume? Laura has always wanted a Belle dress (yellow). Though I think she has another costume idea for this year.

One of the band majors on Saturday had a Belle dress on so I know they are out there. I can't imagine she was one of the ones running across the field.

we would open the door when I was a teenager, but we has maybe 10 or so come by. the first 2 yrs I lived in my house I had no trick or treaters. I probaply wont leave any candy out as we have cats, rabbits, and deers that walk thru our yard so not sure if they would try to eat the candy or not.

We have very tricky squirrels and chipmunks here. I wouldn't trust them to stay away from the candy if we put it out.

I finished up the patchwork skirts for the latest MAW Big Give. I also made a handbag for the Mom so that she can match her little ones too.

Another Diser is making the appliqued Minnie T-shirts to go with them. I couldn't find any short sleeve 4T shirts around here to save my life!
HSMAW001.jpg

HSMAW004.jpg

very nice Tom

good luck on the decluttering. I think part of it might be that your oldest is a senior in high school.

That could be part of it. Laura wanted to listen to Christmas music this weekend. :love: But Josh Groban's "I'll Be Home for Christmas" had tears streaming down my cheeks.

DS was running around with the Party City ad yesterday talking about all the costumes. The thing is, he doesn't have anywhere to GO in a costume. I am a mean mom - I told him we aren't getting a costume.

We went out to Party City, because he saw the ad over the weekend and wanted the Darth Vader costume. Then he decided he didn't want to be Vader after all and didn't like anything else at Party City. So we went next door to Toys R Us. Nope. Then we hit K-Mart on the way home, and he liked a skeleton pirate. No more cute costumes here.

Matthew and Laura have a party to go to for the Cross Country team. I think a bunch of them are going as "Legends of the Hidden Temple" kids. If we can get all the stuff pulled together. The problem is that someone else is in charge of it, so who knows if it will be done right (or at all).

They fit great, but of course the are the same style that I already have, but just in all white. I buy Skechers, this last pair right from the website. www.skechers.com they are having 20% off $50 or more, and I got free shipping because I joined the mailing list.

They have for wide feet, just not a very big selection.

:banana: for new sneakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter