DDA Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this week is homecoming at Cassidy's school...and they have the lamest spirit week on record I think.
Today was the best as dress like an animal...Cassidy went as a duck.
Tomorrow is dress as on safari :-)confused3 ).
Wednesday is green day.....I asked Cassidy if that meant recycling that kind of thing...nope actually just the color green.
Thursday is animal print day...I told Cass to wear her plaid dress and it could be a plaid a pus.:lmao: She just told me I was weird and left the room. :rotfl2:
Friday is class tshirt day.

Glynis glad that you like it. And no I didn't make it, a coworker of my sister's did, she makes up tons of them and periodicly donates to hospitals.

I am not a crafty person, I have no talent.

Heck I never even paid attention that I was posting on page 250 of the last thread.

Thanks for the new home Theresa. :)

I wondered when someone was going to start the next chapter!

Thanks, Theresa!

Eric said he won't go out with her in public!! I told him it would definitely be a conversation starter.

I had a hard time keeping a straight face when I was talking to her.

It is almost even...what would it hurt?? My kids never did that to themselves...thank goodness...though if they had I'd probably still be laughing:rotfl:

Well this makes 2 times. I am so proud of myself in that I didn't scream at her, I was speechless. There are just no words!!!

No her shirt is on right, the tag is just out!!

oh dear...I forgot she did it before. It does kind of look like a 80's do though...doesn't it?

(I am trying to make it a little easier to not yell)

I am sorry you both don't like the number 13, but I do.
Friday the 13 is my favorite day. :yay: Dawn likes it too.

Have I ever mentioned that I am afraid of the number 13? :scared:
I don't ever sit in the 13th row, I won't fly on the 13th of any month, I won't put the radio in the car on volume 13 (12 or 14, never 13), I avoid that number whenever possible.

So, chop chop, DDAers! Let's get through these 250 pages quickly! :banana:

I don't like the #13 either (which is actually kind of funny that my anniversary is the 13th) but I thought if I jumped to 14 we'd have confused DDA'ers.

she tried to blame her sister, when she was not home insert smiley shaking her head here

She is big on blaming everyone else right now for anything she does. I know when she is telling the truth or fibbing so I just keep on her til she breaks.

okay so I think that the activity book for Jeff that I did not get printed before we left might make it as one of Jeff's Christmas presents

so this week is homecoming at Cassidy's school...and they have the lamest spirit week on record I think.
Wednesday is green day.....I asked Cassidy if that meant recycling that kind of thing...nope actually just the color green.
Thursday is animal print day...I told Cass to wear her plaid dress and it could be a plaid a pus.:lmao: She just told me I was weird and left the room. :rotfl2:

That is pretty lame. But I like the plaid a pus!!

oh dear...I forgot she did it before. It does kind of look like a 80's do though...doesn't it?

(I am trying to make it a little easier to not yell)

You're right, she can go as a punk rocker for Halloween!!

I really just find it funny.

we bought him some cool shot glasses at WDW their is one that was a 4 pack that had 1 for each park. Then he found 2 others he liked.

that is pretty lame

I did a little outside decorating and have my treat bags all made up. Hope we get more kids this year then last.

Ok, I am off. Eric will be home in a few and I need to get ready to take Mo for a proper haircut. I imagine this should be an interesting visit.

Have a great afternoon.

I am hoping that trick or treat will be on Halloween day this year, as it falls on a Friday. For some stupid reason they always have it before the actual day and during the day, not at night.

Of course there is a curfew on all Hallows Eve, and if anyone under 18 is caught out the parents are fined.

So what is everyone doing for Halloween?

we are going to my cousins and trick or treat with her girls, my Brother and nephew as well as my mom will go with us and possibly another cousin and his kids( 3 girls and 1 boy). Then we are having a halloween ball after for the girls. Just some games for the kids and healthy snacks us adults are going to dress as Disney princess and princes. Got to figure out mine and Jeffs costumes.

Speaking of Christmas gift, I have no idea what to get my sister. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter