DD9 Fantasy 3/30 looking to make some friends

andrewket

The kids love DCL
My DD (9 years) is hoping to make a few girl friends to hang out with around the ship. This is our 5th cruise, including the 2nd on the Fantasy, and for the first time we're going to allow her to check in/out of the clubs on her own and roam the ship (with some rules, of course.)

My DD is very out going and well mannered. She will follow the rules that we set for her. She will try to make some friends either via the club or by the pool, but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone wants to arrange a meet up with their DD9-10?

Thanks,
Andrew
:beach:

If you go to the meet thread, there is a FB group going and a lot of the kids are getting to know each other. There is also a Meet n' Greet scheduled for 2:30-3:30 in D-Lounge.

This will be the first Disney cruise for our DD8 so she'd LOVE to make new friends as well. We don't board until kind of late so we may miss the meet and greet. If anyone would like to try to arrange a meet up, I will gladly exchange stateroom numbers so we can make arrangements.

My DD is 9 and we will be at the meet and greet also! She is very outgoing and would love to make new friends as well!!!
Can't wait...2 1/2 more days till boarding!!
:cool1:

Thanks everyone. We wi go to the meet n greet. Im also looking for the FB group, but no luck thus far. Anyone have a link?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter