DD & Me on NYE Cruise on Disney Wonder Dec 30

ag73

Earning My Ears
I booked this cruise for my DD (6) and I. We don't have friends or relatives to spend NYE so I thought it'll be good to get onboard...but I'm having second thoughts and I am afraid of doing it by myself...:scared::guilty:

Am I crazy for doing the cruise this time of the year by ourself?
Should I canceled it??? Please help me make a decision... Thanks

Go and enjoy. It's actually an easy vaca to do alone. My advice is get her used to kids club right away do you can book yourself a spa treatment. Think ahead and grab a drink or a bottle of water for your stateroom for the times when you can't leave. She'll gave a blast. Just go with the flow and enjoy whatever you get to.

A cruise would be great fun for NYE. Meet people-talk to everyone! You will have a blast. Better than sitting at home. If your daughter can stay awake till midnight there is a party on deck! I just returned from a six day WDW trip and I went alone! It was wonderful. You did not make a mistake. It will be great and bonding time for you two!

There is a very quiet Dis Meet thread for the NYE cruise. We're on board, but not the same situation as you. Post and look on there to find a "friend". Your DD will love the cruise...and so will you!

We had a blast on the NYE cruise...Don't request a table for just yourself and you have an opportunity to meeting some friends for your DD and yourself. We are still in contact with our table mates from our NYE cruise. Also gave our DD time to hang out with 3 girls her age. While it was DH, DD and I, At our table were 1 single mom and 2 daughters and another single mom and her 1 daughter.

I am bringing dd7. I was worried she would not have fun too. She is not one to make friends with people she doesn't know but she is very excited about kids club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter