DD didn't want another AG doll! Oops!

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Well, I messed up dd8's big present. I bought her a second American Girl doll - Ivy (because she is into all things Asian). I thought she would be surprised and happy. She already has a just like me AG doll.

Nope, doesn't want another one -- just one AG doll! It's from Santa, too. I told her the store would probably let her exchange it for accessories.

Oh, well. She liked the smaller things she got!

My dd3 likes her Julie doll. :)

Oh no! I got my DD 6 Julie and Bitty Baby and she was sooo happy! She also has 2 JLU and the twins, but I think these might be her favorite.

if you have the receipt they will refund the money. If you dont have the receipt they will allow you to exchange it for something in the store. Three years ago, my mom bought my SIL an Asian bitty baby because they were adopting a little girl. Things changed and my SIL ended up adopting a little boy from Korea and she didnt' want the AG doll. Last year, my mom came down to visit us in Atlanta and she took the doll back to AG. She had the receipt, they were very understanding and took the doll back almost two years later because it was still in the packaging and everything!

American Girl is very understandable and great for mishaps like this!

I am sorry your dd doesn't want another doll. They will be going up in the new year like they have every year since my girls have gotten in to American Girls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter