• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCWV Stacks enabling!!

Yep, I ordered the Safari (not surprising, I know!), Whimsy, and Green (I wasn't going to order Green, but I had to get free shipping, right?? :rotfl2: )

I want the boy one to come out soon!!!

Well, since you were going to be paying, what? $6.95 for shipping, what's another $3? Right? I'm the queen of justification!

Well, since you were going to be paying, what? $6.95 for shipping, what's another $3? Right? I'm the queen of justification!

Exactly my thought! I got Latte & Citrus with their matching solid stacks - I've got to match. Whimsy almost jumped into my cart as well but I think I'll hold off on that one (I'll take a peak at someone's on Friday) to see if I *need* that one ... gotta have something to look forward to, right?

I checked Joann's today and they only had one or two packs of the Green pack and I didn't want that. Maybe I'll have to go check on-line......

Jill

They had a couple of the new stacks at my AC Moore today (Animal Crackers and the Green stack) but I didn't have the JoAnns add for a price match so I didn't get anything.

Glad they are on sale till 2/21. It gives me some time!

I was there this afternoon - when were you there? I had my ds14 with me. Tomorrow I'll check out ACM in my travels. It's not like I NEED any paper.. :rolleyes1

Jill

Well, I ordered the Safari Chic and Nana's Kitchen stacks. I had planned on getting the safari (I buy anything that has animals on it!!!), but Nana's Kitchen just jumped into my cart!!!:rotfl: We just stayed at AKL at the beginning of this month so the Safari Chic stack will be wonderful for all the pictures I have from that and the hundreds I have from all the time we've spent at AK. I love that park!

Related question....how do you guys store your stacks? Do you take them apart. And what do you keep them in. I have mine together right now. I am always looking for a better way to store all this stuff!

Related question....how do you guys store your stacks? Do you take them apart. And what do you keep them in. I have mine together right now. I am always looking for a better way to store all this stuff!

I store mine together until the stack has less than half left- then I break it up and place it in the correct spot in my patterned paper system.

Rebecca

Mine stay together because I have no more room on my paper shelves for them. I need to go scrap some more.

I got AC Moore's ad for next week and they will be $9.99 there as well! Hopefully there will be some of the Animal Crackers left!

I went to Joann's today and picked up Animal Crackers and The Grade school Stack. They told me that only The grade School stack was $9.99 and the other one was full price. I had My AC Moore ad with me that showed that it was $9.99 there and they honored the price match.

All About Boys is now on joann.com! They have the 12 x 12, 8 x 8, and the mat stack. . .and they're on sale!! :thumbsup2

Yep, I ordered them, too. I guess I should get to scrapping before these all arrive and take over my room!!

The Safari Chic papers are awesome!!! Perfect backgrounds for our AK pictures. Can't wait to have some time to scrap them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter