• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCWV Stacks enabling!!

Whimsy, Latte and Citrus might all have to come home with me ... damn you Joanns!

I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house. I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house. I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house. I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house. I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house.

I have too much paper already. I have too much paper already. I have too much paper already. I have too much paper already. I have too much paper already.

I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house. I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house. I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house. I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house. I want to go to Florida in June, and I want a house.

I have too much paper already. I have too much paper already. I have too much paper already. I have too much paper already. I have too much paper already.

I have no place to put it. I have no place to put it. I must use up what I have. I must use up what I have.

I will be good. I will be good. I will be good.

I have no place to put it. I have no place to put it. I must use up what I have. I must use up what I have.

I will be good. I will be good. I will be good.

Is it workin?

Joann.com has the Safari Chic on their website- ready to order!!! Boy am I slow on the updates - didn't bother to read the previous posts cause if I had, I would have known you all had this info already!!! I always tell my students they are a day late and a dollar short now who fits this to a t????

Yep, I ordered the Safari (not surprising, I know!), Whimsy, and Green (I wasn't going to order Green, but I had to get free shipping, right?? :rotfl2: )

I want the boy one to come out soon!!!

If the boy one was out, then I'll be looking for my credit card. Wish I could get that one for $9.99.

I'm waiting on the boy one too. I don't know how long I can hold out though. Now that I have AKL booked for Sept, I really want that safari stack -- just to hoard it and look at for 8 months until my trip. Sounds crazy, but I know every single one of you knows exactly what I mean.

I'm waiting on the boy one too. I don't know how long I can hold out though. Now that I have AKL booked for Sept, I really want that safari stack -- just to hoard it and look at for 8 months until my trip. Sounds crazy, but I know every single one of you knows exactly what I mean.

I bought it for the AK Swap (signups aren't until JUNE) and for my October trip, so yep, I understand!! ;)

i want that boy one also. if and when you guys see it make sure you let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter