DCV resorts

eodultis

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking of renting DVC points. I've never done this before and I'm thinking of staying at one of the DVC villas. Which DVC is best to stay at? I hear WL is great along with Boardwalk. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi,
We just put our req for a studio from the website, they are based out of Orando.
www.stayatwdw.com.

SSR is pretty much open in Nov & Dec. 5 nts is 1035.00 no tax and you get 2 per cent back once you book.

Non-refundable once you book. If your looking for a particular resort you can ask to be waitlisted and that would require 10 percent down. If the resort doesn't come available it is comepletly refundable.

Good luck.

Were going in Nov at SSR.

Depends on time of year and what you are looking for. What is the make up of the group?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I think you could ask 10 different DVC members this question and get 10 different responses! I rent my points out to co-workers and friends often and what I tell them is, here are your resort options; this is how much a night would be at each; which appeals to you the most? Some pick price, some pick theme, it's just really up to the individual. So for you I would look at the different resorts and see which appeals to you the most and go from there. They all have pros and cons so I really think you will be happy where ever you choose. Just one word of the wise (and I tell all my friends this as well) once you stay deluxe villa it's so hard to go back to a mod or value :)!

The best thing to do is check out resort photos and you tube videos (there are TONS). And see what location/theme is a good match for your family. I've been a DVC member 13 years, I own 6 contracts at 5 different resorts, have stayed at all of the WDW DVC resorts and I enjoy each one for different reasons. So there is no clear "favorite" for me. But I love them all...I guess it's like asking a mother which child is her favorite. We've had great vacations at every single resort.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter