Dcp Spring 2017 questions

Emilyruthann

Earning My Ears
hey guys! So I applied to the program and already had my PI. I think it went well but I'm really nervous, I really want to get in the program. I know I have to wait like another month or so. I was just wondering if anyone know the percent of people to make it to the PI that get in the program. And if there is anything to help pass the waiting time.also are there any signs that showed you did good or bad on the phone interview? I've read pretty much every single article on the program. Please any help with info or things to get my mind off the mouse would help tons!

Disney does not release the numbers or statistics on how many CPs apply and get accepted or denied. There are some estimates out there, but you can never be sure since Disney does not verify that information. So unfortunately, I can't give you a percentage. And honestly, there is no for sure way to know if you did "good" or "bad" during the phone interview. You just have to be confident in the answers you provided. Some people get denied for the program based upon their lack of previous job experience, time in college, role choices, etc. Disney has their own quota that they need to fill so you're on THEIR time. You may hear back with a decision within a couple weeks or a month. There is no way to know. When I applied to my first program, I got my acceptance 10 days after my phone interview. There is a lot of anticipation, but you have to just remain calm. You can't change anything once you interview, so why worry about it? Paying attention/comparing yourself to everyone on social media can be a recipe for disaster (trust me). When I applied for my first program, I was so obsessed with the DCP Facebook groups that I drove myself crazy. I was checking the groups obsessively and it distracted me from other important things in my life. And when decisions actually do start going out those groups explode with craziness, people stop being friendly, and their true colors come out (once again, trust me). Now that I've applied for another program I've been so much more calm this time around simply because I know what to expect and I'm confident in myself. If you talk to any alumni they would tell you the same thing- stay patient and don't freak out about it. It's okay to read up on the program, but don't over think everything. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much! Your right I think I did good on the interview and I have plenty of work experience so hopefully I get it! I just need to stop going crazy and forget about it for a week or two! Thank you!

do something fun to take your mind off of it. no need to stress yourself out. everyone wants to get in the program, obviously, but watched water doesn't boil. you'll hear back soon

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back? I have my PI today and I'm so nervous, I just hope it doesn't take extremely long to hear back from them.

I just had my phone interview this morning with a man named Hollis. This is my second time applying, and I felt like he was not very interested in what I had to say. I really want to get accepted this time. I was crushed when I last applied and got denied. Any thoughts??

I just had my phone interview this morning with a man named Hollis. This is my second time applying, and I felt like he was not very interested in what I had to say. I really want to get accepted this time. I was crushed when I last applied and got denied. Any thoughts??
That's exactly what happen to me last time too! And I get the same way I think they may not be allowed to show if they like someone

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back? I have my PI today and I'm so nervous, I just hope it doesn't take extremely long to hear back from them.

There's no defined schedule. The first time I applied, I had my Phone Interview on the very first day (end of August) and didn't hear back until October. The next time, I applied, did my WBI and Phone Interview, and was accepted within two weeks. There's no rhyme or reason to it. You only know that you'll have a definite answer by the date in November that they specify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter