• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCP Spring 2014

Any older CP's looking for a roommate? I'm hoping to get a one bedroom with someone older. Nothing against the younger CP's...I just prefer people my age or older. Haha. :)

I'm still anxiously waiting for what hopefully will be an acceptance but I'm right there with you if I do. I'd want to room in a one bedroom with someone my age or older as well.

Hi!
I just found this thread. I was just pended as well :( my interview was on September 10th and got the email saying I was pended on the 18th. It's been two weeks and still waiting :/ I pretty much applied for every role(put low interest on some instead of no interest because I won't turn down a role.) fingers crossed

Are ya'll talking like 21 older? Because I'm in that boat and when will they start telling us about rooming situations or finding roommates? Is it completely up to us to just go off what we read on the site?

Has anyone been accepted for Disneyland yet? Kinda worried I applied the 5 is September and still haven't heard a thing!

I had my phone interview on 9/17 for Disneyland, and was pended last Friday. Otherwise, I haven't heard anything about people who applied for DL.

Applied for Disneyland Resort on 9/5, WBI the same day. Scheduled my PI on 9/6, had the phone interview on 9/17. And I was accepted for Attractions 10/7, a day shy of my 3 week point after the interview. I'm SO excited!!

Is anyone else going to DL?

Got accepted today!! Applied September 27th, interviewed October 1st, accepted for merchandise today (October 7th)! My best friend also got accepted today for attractions! We can't wait!!

I got accepted today for Vacation Planner for DL :) For some reason the excitement hasn't set in yet - maybe because I'm shocked I got accepted as this was my last attempt and the uncertainty of whether I can survive on the salary :confused3 Does anyone else feel the same way?

Accepted today for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess for Spring Advantage at WDW! Applied 9/5, phone interview 9/9, pended 9/11, and accepted 10/15 in my first choice role. So for all those pended keep wishing! Sending you all pixie dustpixiedust:

Come check out my Disney blog! I just started one finally so all it has right now is the application and interviewing process but I was accepted for advantage as a character attendant! I will use this blog while I'm down there as well!!! disneymagic2014.blog.com

XOXO Samantha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter