DCP Quick Service Food & Beverage preference?

tanneryea

Earning My Ears
Hey all, new guy here who is going to be doing the DCP in late August in WDW. I'm doing quick service food and beverage, which I've heard includes both restuarants such as Pizzafari and carts like the turkey legs. I've also heard that there is a way you can give a preference to where you want to work.

So I have really 2 questions

1. What are the best places to work QSFB/ODF?
2. How do I let the program know my preference?

Thanks! And also, tell me if you are signed up for QSFB! We can be culinary bros for life.

I think you had to let them now your preferences when you first did the phone interview. I think I have seen that listed on here before.

Unless you have a medical reason you have to request during your interview. For example, I called after I was accepted to request an indoor location because I'm highly allergic to wasps/bees/etc. But other than something like that you're SOL (if you've already been accepted...which is what it sounds like).

Hey guys! So I found out my location a couple weeks before check in, but I'm a little confused about it. My role is QSFB, but my location is the Epcot Cast Member services building. Has anyone heard of this happening or knows what it means?

Hey guys! So I found out my location a couple weeks before check in, but I'm a little confused about it. My role is QSFB, but my location is the Epcot Cast Member services building. Has anyone heard of this happening or knows what it means?

epcot cast services building is where you are required to go for the first couple days of work! they basically give you an introduction to epcot and what not! its actually a very fun experience. I'm going to guess that you will be working the food and wine festival that runs during the fall. I worked custodial during this time and it was crazy but I had the time of my life!

Good luck! I hope you have a great experience!

I worked in QSFB & lucked out with working at All Star Music Food Court in the AC. I had a fun program & hope you do too! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter