DCP Fall 2014

i have a good feeling about this time because every time i've applied so far i've gotten one step farther in the process so all thats left is getting accepted

Best of luck to you! Hopefully we'll hear about some acceptances soon!

Bonnie, I'm 19 from Virginia! :-)

just wondering, how old are you all and where is your home state :) I am from texas!

I am 27 as I got a late start with my college education. I grew up in Maine, but have lived in Boston, Massachusetts for about three years now as I attended school.

I am 27 as I got a late start with my college education. I grew up in Maine, but have lived in Boston, Massachusetts for about three years now as I attended school.

27 here too! Nice to see I'm not the only one lol

Took a break in schooling for a few years. Home is Long Island, though go to school here in West Virginia.

everyone who has done phone interviews so far, how long were your interviews? mine was about 17 minutes and according to the facebook group that was one of the shorter ones

everyone who has done phone interviews so far, how long were your interviews? mine was about 17 minutes and according to the facebook group that was one of the shorter ones

Mine was 23 minutes, but my interviewer made it pretty clear that it would last roughly 20 minutes. I think some of the interviewers are just a lot more chatty than others.

Mine ran a little long, about 30 or so minutes. Part of that is because we went indepth into a few things, and another part was I got my interviewer talking about her history at Disney World.

Oh okay that's awesome, yeah I got a late start to college as well but I am 24 ! are you guys on the facebook page.

Mine took 30 minutes! I felt like it was a lot longer than some of my friends' interviews too; theirs were only about 20 minutes long!!

Mine was 36 minutes long. But part of that is because I asked her a question that she wasn't sure of the answer to, so she had to reach out to someone else to get the answer. So we just chatted about our favorite resorts and rides for a couple minutes until she got a reply!

My interview was really short, only about 15 minutes, which I have heard is definitely one of the shorter ones.

If i haven't already said this before i'm 20 & from PA!

princess:

So my interview is tomorrow and i am finalizing my preparation. Anybody have any last minute advice or tips before i explode from nerves?!?!?!

So my interview is tomorrow and i am finalizing my preparation. Anybody have any last minute advice or tips before i explode from nerves?!?!?!

Make sure you smile the entire time! It sounds weird but the interviewer can hear it.

Answer every question honestly.

Don't feel bad if you have to take a moment to answer a question.

Let your passion for Disney shine through!

And try and relax. It'll help you focus on the questions and your answers.

Ah the Facebook page is so stressed out!
You guys on the DIS are the best.
:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter