DCP Fall 2014, already getting NLIC's. Even Alum's!!!

alliwas93

Earning My Ears
Hello people reading this,

I have recently applied for the DCP fall 2014. This will be my second time around. I participated in Spring Advantage 2013. I really want to go back with my friends I met on my first program. I'm starting to worry because I've recently seen on Facebook groups, people already getting a NLIC right after their phone interview. They were Alum's. I don't know if they just didn't do well on their interview but that was quick. I hope they aren't denying Alum's just because they are Alum's. Needless to say I'm super nervous.

Any thoughts???

My son did Fall 2013. What we noticed during the application period was that NLICs seemed to go out almost right after the interviews...Like within a day. Acceptances seemed to come out a bit later. Anyway...during his process we figured the longer he waited, the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter