DCL Website update

asunutgirl

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having problems with the DCL website? My booking window opened this evening and the website says it's going through an update. I can't get to my reservation as a result. Do I sit and wait or assume it won't be back up until morning?

Anyone else having problems with the DCL website? My booking window opened this evening and the website says it's going through an update. I can't get to my reservation as a result. Do I sit and wait or assume it won't be back up until morning?
I've had problems getting on the site today. If I navigate to a second page, it just comes up with a blank screen, and eventually a "this site is unreachable at this time" note.

Happened to us on silver day. We just had to keep trying until it randomly worked or was fully fixed.

..and it happens to another cruise. It’s a tough call. Sometimes it comes back up. Sometimes you log out, clear your memory and it’s there.

Other times people go to bed, get up in the morning and get good PAT and BGs. Nobody knows.

My husband was able to get our Palo reservation and port adventure this morning.

The top of the webpage did say there was an update happening and to "check back in a few minutes" but it was more than a few minutes. I went to bed. LOL

I am having issues today with both the DCL website and app. Both are saying they can't retrieve reservations currently.

MJ

I’m able to open our reservation on the app. Haven’t tried the website.
Since yesterday (6/9), I can’t get my reservations to come up on the website, but I can on the app.

Since yesterday (6/9), I can’t get my reservations to come up on the website, but I can on the app.
And...I just tried the website and couldn't get ours to come up there.

I'm glad our cruise isn't until January; sorry for those who are trying to book activities etc. now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter