DCL Website Not Letting Me Book Dining?

JohnathanS

Mouseketeer
I've been logging on to DCL since Midnight to book my Palo/Remy reservations (my cruise is 12/8/12), and the website is not opening the reservations for me. Have they changed to 3:00 AM as well? With an exam tomorrow, I hate to stay up and keep trying!

I've been logging on to DCL since Midnight to book my Palo/Remy reservations (my cruise is 12/8/12), and the website is not opening the reservations for me. Have they changed to 3:00 AM as well? With an exam tomorrow, I hate to stay up and keep trying!

Last night I was up at midnight, and it took until 3 am until the website would allow me to book excursions and Palo. Next I tried to do my online check in, and I kept getting a server error message. Finally gave up at 4 am. Tried this morning, and I was able to do the online check in. I've heard that the site is having issues due to the latest update, but I don't know this for a fact. It was just a very frustrating experience this time around.

The "add activities" link is gray, not active for me.

Is it a problem with the DCL site or because I am using an iPad?

---

Okay, I was in the wrong place. Got it now!

I had the same problem last weekend. Thanks to the board I was guided in the right direction.

After you log in, hover over Planning Center on the upper right on your screen. From the drop down menu, click my activities. Then you'll be able to add your activities.

I had the same problem last weekend. Thanks to the board I was guided in the right direction.

After you log in, hover over Planning Center on the upper right on your screen. From the drop down menu, click my activities. Then you'll be able to add your activities.

Thank you - that helped me get in and get done

I stumbled on the "cruise activities" route while attempting to get in at 12:30. At 3:05, it let me do online check-in. I got everything I wanted...including an 11:00 port arrival time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter